• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

$eeking the right man

• Thread startermmmike_us
  • Start date

mmmike_us

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 5, 2004
OK, enough is enough, I will PAY you if you are a good looking male that wants to meet. I am tired of the guys that want to meet until we go to talk on the phone, cannot travel and whatever other things that might result in a non-meeting.

Deal is this, we meet, dinner and to your place, your hotle or home and then I video and whatever she wants me to do, you get 50 dollars.

Mike

wow $50! Way to break the bank Mike...are you paying for dinner too?

What the fuck? Show me a better offer on here. What a loser!

I make an offer to get rid of the flakes and fakes and I get shit from you. My momma told me that "if you don't have something nice to say then say nothing at all" You might want to consider that advice as your comments serve no purpose what-so-ever other than to incite and hurt. I am sure that you have nothing decent to contribute in any way, so why not go away?!?!

Mike I understand your frustation...lot of fakes online or no shows..but offering to pay is heading in the wrong direction... If your willing to pay ...I'd suggest going on pay swinger website. Somewhere you have better chance of find more serious guys out there. or Hook up with a Gangbang crew.. or better still take a vacation to Hedo2 .. plenty of BBC there... good luck either way

Geez Dreds,

Why don't you make the 3 hour trip and let us buy you dinner?

You seem like the guy that we are looking for!

I would like to, however right now I'm working/living in ATL till april & then I fly up to Boston for few weeks then back down to FL. My work schedule keeps me moving and prob not gonna make up to Central NY for a while... last year this time it would have been no problem.. But new job big promotion... got keep that career moving. Drop me a e-mail at (gotdreads2003@yahoo.com) I might know a few good guys that would make that drive ..and who know i may schedule a slight detour myself!!!

Looking for a man-*****, eh?

Ever stop to think that things are better when they happen naturally. Forcing the action never leads to desired results. Besides paying for sex is still illegal.

Hello, I looked at the picture of the wife, and she seems to be a real hottie. I can't believe you're having a hard time hooking up. Unfortunately, Im in Louisiana, so driving isn't an option. However, I am thinking about flying up there to Manhattan or somewhere for a weekend. Haven't made any reservations, but Im thinking of going in October. Hopefully we may be able to work out something.

Users who are viewing this thread