• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Ellie Alex Me And A Friend

• Thread starterrjh57
  • Start date

rjh57

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 26, 2016
florrida
Hi again received an e mail from my new friend Alex on how much Ellie enjoyed our adventure in my last story , Alex told me he set up our second date for a couple of weeks telling my her next fantasy is a 3 some . I phoned my friend Rob telling him about this goddess i met and ask if he wanted to join us he didn't hesitate .Ron is a workout buddy in great shape for 55 the night of the date Rob and i was at the bar waiting . In walked in Ellie white dress short tight low cut her 34 d's looked amazing high heels set off her long legs. As she walked wiggle her sweet bottom Rob said to me Rj you didn't describe hot enough we both smile at each other out of the corner of my eye i seen Alex her husband we smiled at each other.As Ellie got close Rob and i stood up i reached out my hand to hold hers introduced Rob to her she blushed told me he looked like a gentleman like you Rj we toasted each other for a great night the bottle sent over from Alex. Alex had the band play a slow song Ellie its our song lets dance i walked Ellie to the dance floor all eyes on us Ellie kiss me my hands around her hot body he around my neck Ellie says RJ sweets hope you like my outfit telling her her body looked amazing she giggled and kissed me like lovers . Robs turn to cut in holding Ellie seeing his hands slowly reaching her hot ass she playfully slapped his arm but let his hand feel her up. Alex sent me over a note nice choice RJ Ron seems hot as you the limo will be waiting outside to take you to your hotel room. dance finished the two came to me i said our ride is ready. Ellie waked between us holding our hands . The driver holding the door open Rob in first Ellie next then me so she is between us . her dress rode up showing her long legs i got the first kiss while Robs hand where on her legs Ellie softly moaning . We reached our hotel where Alex had our room set up big heart shaped bed rose peddles on it Alex outdone his self . I held Ellie in my arms she told me and Rob to get ready excused herself took off our cloths Ellie came back in the room in a sexy maids outfit high heels our eyes popped out seen Alex sitting in the dark enjoying the show .Ellie came between us Rob was hard as a rock 9 thick inches an inch bigger than me Ellie looked at it said to me thanks RJ and giggled she started sucking me and stroking Robs cock Ellie gasped as Rob popped his tip in but dint stop sucking Rob started slowly this sex goddess between us Rob moving faster and harder she was going crazy on my cock. She never had a bigger cock in her . Rob said Ellie get ready shot a huge load deep in her she came again Rob left us in the bed alone to wash up . Ellie told me Rob was amazing but RJ your still the best Rob kissed Ellie and went home Ellie said rj make love to me i started sucking her big tits she cleaned Robs cum out waiting for me i got on top garbing her legs spreading her wide we fucked like teenagers . fuck me Rj she came for the 5th time i shot another load deep in my baby . We kissed she said thank you for another fantasy come true . went to shower i walk over to Alex thanks my friend leaving them alone but before i closed the door Alex told me that was the hottest thing he ever seen . thinking to myself what can be next for me and mt hot couple.

Users who are viewing this thread