• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Email from Linda

• Thread starterLettingLindaLoose
  • Start date

LettingLindaLoose

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 3, 2013
Good Morning David. I apologize about not being able to text or call you after my date last night but I was totally spent and exhausted. I barely made it back to my room.

Now remember we talked and you said this was all ok with you and it is what you wanted for you. It wasn't my idea although I agreed to play along with your cukold fantasy so do not get upset with what I am about to tell you.

David. THANK YOU!!! Thank you for this. I really needed it especially since we don't live together, are having a long distance relationship and your record for satisfying me has been less than stellar when we are together. I never realized how much I was missing. I feel like a new woman this morning. I am not at all ashamed of what I did last night. I deserved it, and I deserved Mark.

Thats his name. Mark. He's only 35. 6'1 210 or so with a fantastic body. He's married and is here on business for the same five days I am here at the conference. He is staying at the hotel and I met him in the bar which is where we left off last night when I told you I was going down for a drink, and to get laid.

You already know I was wearing my stockings under my jeans, no panties, push up bra, loose black dress shirt and my killer black cowboy boots.

It wasn't ten minutes before Mark came over to me and introduced himself. I had taken a seat at the bar. It was busy. 10PM and a band was playing. People were dancing. I was surprised for a hotel bar.

Anyhow....he was very nice. Smelled great David and he was well dressed in a suit. After talking and me having two beers he convinced me to go out to the dance floor for a slow dance. I felt like butter in his strong arms and my nipples got hard. I knew he was mine.....

Now it was pretty obvious to anyone watching that I was being picked up. 54 year old over weight woman dancing with this hot 35 year old? I didn't care because it wasn't five minutes later we were headed for his room.

I straight up told him I have a relationship and that you were ok with me fucking another man. He said....a cukold? We both laughed pretty hard David. I said yes. He said he's cool with that and his wife knows nothing of his exploits and he wants to keep it that way.

I told him this was the first time I have done this.

We entered his room and I went to the ladies room to freshen up. I came out and walked to him and we started kissing. David I melted right then and there. It was like a light switch going on. I got so weak in the knees and instantly wet I almost fell out of his arms.

He laid me on the bed and started to undress. I did also kicking off my boots and unbuttoning my pants. He was stripped down to his dress shirt and nothing else and stood me up again and kissed me so deep David. He reached one hand dpwn into my waistband and touched my lips.....I almost came right then and there and right away went to my knees and started to suck the most gorgeous cock I have ever seen. The biggest too David. You said I'd like bigger. I DO!

He's a good solid 8 inches and fat. Totally shaved balls and shaft. It was so pink and clean and delicious David. I sucked his cock and balls for a while. Ten minutes or so. He was slapping my face with his saliva soaked cock and my makeup was starting to run.

He stood me up and I took off my jeans as fast as I could and he pushed me unto the bed and pushed my legs up and ate my pussy better than it's ever been eaten. He fingered me at the same time and he knew what he was doing. He at me to an inch of cumming then crawled up and started spanking my lips with that super cock of his.

When he pushed into me David I let out a scream that even surprised me. He was so big and it was tight at first but then I wanted him harder.

He fucked me in more positions than I even knew of. He fucked me in front of the picture window in his suite that was wide open David. Now we are on the twelfth floor mind you. Yes he's on the same floor as me but there are other hotels....lol I didn't even care if anyone could see me.

I fell asleep after a thorough fucking where I came three times and he came twice. Then after a cat nap we fucked again and I came twice more. Speaking of Cumming David. Ummmmm. Well....He came inside me at least twice.

I showered when I got back to my hotel room real quick before passing out, and I didn't get back here till 4:30. One of the housekeeping workers saw me walking to my room doing the total walk of shame. Holding my shoes, nylons sagging, makeup running. I probably smelled pretty good too.

So thats it David. I spent the night being the slut for a 35 year old beefcake.

I hope this all turned you on. I know it did and David??? I have a favor to ask.

Mark is here for four more days. He also mentioned a co worker who he knows would be interested in a threesome.

I'm going to have more fun this week David. I will email you about it. Ok?

Thanks Dig. I'll be posting a new story soon.

Any updates? Really enjoyed your posts so far :)

Users who are viewing this thread