Email

• Thread starterKingbilly
  • Start date

Kingbilly

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 12, 2017
Hi guys this is a trick I have tried and tested through Craigslist but it has been used by guys on there that have ruined it so offering it to you guys , it's for guys who want to know if there partner would flirt with another guy I send them an accidental dick pic and see if they respond and share response with the guys for more information get in touch it has worked great in the past

How do you do it without your partner knowing it came from you?

Hi make it look like it was just a mistake on the email address for a start I am a bit of an exhibitionist so I like the shock at the beginning once I apologise they tend to cool down and feel sorry for me it worked better then I imagined I never give away the partner that's a promise

Attention! If anyone has ever had this thought I highly recommend this man. He has now done this for me and it has worked with flying colors! He casually emails your wife/girlfriend and keeps you out of it completely to your spouses knowledge. He keeps you in the loop the whole time with screen shots. He won’t give you away. He is very good about this. Let this guy help you, seriously. If anyone wants to know more about my experience, PM me and I’ll gladly share.

megamanxxx said:
Attention! If anyone has ever had this thought I highly recommend this man. He has now done this for me and it has worked with flying colors! He casually emails your wife/girlfriend and keeps you out of it completely to your spouses knowledge. He keeps you in the loop the whole time with screen shots. He won’t give you away. He is very good about this. Let this guy help you, seriously. If anyone wants to know more about my experience, PM me and I’ll gladly share.
Cheers mate I am glad you enjoyed the experience you are a great couple keep enjoying each other

How do you sign up?

Hi mate as simple as giving me your partners email address if you need to know any details please ask

How much do you push the wife/girlfriend? I am intrigued but pretty confident my wife will shut it down immediately.

Sconnie4life said:
How much do you push the wife/girlfriend? I am intrigued but pretty confident my wife will shut it down immediately.
Hi thanks for replying I obviously don't get to pushy if she doesn't want to react she won't that's life unfortunately but you will be surprised by how many do play

Reactions: toolman2c
Where do I send you the email address?

Kingbilly said:
Hi guys this is a trick I have tried and tested through Craigslist but it has been used by guys on there that have ruined it so offering it to you guys , it's for guys who want to know if there partner would flirt with another guy I send them an accidental dick pic and see if they respond and share response with the guys for more information get in touch it has worked great in the past

I would really like to have you do this with my wife. I have been wanting to find out if shes cheating on me and think this would be perfect. It would relay be a turn on if she sent you selfies.

Jaredsurfer said:
I can help you out! Im ready? How should we proceed?

Reactions: Jaredsurfer
Email me on above address and let's talk

Kingbilly said:
Email me on above address and let's talk
I tried and haven't heard anything.

whitewife696969 said:
I tried and haven't heard anything.
Did you try sending again mate I definitely try to chat to everyone even if it doesn't work for me

I got his reply email... so let the process begin. It's a great idea. I appreciate it a lot. Thanks for taking the time.

whitewife696969 said:
I got his reply email... so let the process begin. It's a great idea. I appreciate it a lot. Thanks for taking the time.
Please keep us updated! If love to play a part in one of his games too, it seems so so much fun.

Would love to hear about your experience

Bicurious21m said:
Please keep us updated! If love to play a part in one of his games too, it seems so so much fun.
I will keep you updated.