• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

embarrassed to approach

• Thread starterlilsmckskr
  • Start date

lilsmckskr

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 14, 2006
after sucking my first dick at 48 last month i think of it all the time but am afraid to approach another black man , what should i do?

Same problem

I have the same problem , except with me there are a lot of latinos where I live . And I fantasize about sucking there fat uncut mexican cocks . I don't hear much about them being bulls though .

lilsmckskr said:
after sucking my first dick at 48 last month i think of it all the time but am afraid to approach another black man , what should i do?

first, you must accept your faggotry!

x23e said:
first, you must accept your faggotry!

============

FIRST YOU must accept your pinheadedness :D

lilsmckskr said:

Not limit yourself to blacks I think would be the best approach, well, you could go up to random black men and ask to suck their cocks but I don't think that would be a good idea. Perhaps a personal ad. But yes, going to prison also works.

Go to a gay bar, or a swinging club ....

use craiglist ad say looking for bbc yo suck

Yes, Prison is the place most white guys get introduced to sucking and being *ucked by Big Black Men. And although the guards play lip service (not a pun) to not being allowed, they don't do anything to stop it. It keeps the general population tamed and under control. Most Blacks will be more than eager to teach you the right way to be a "BITCH" for them. Just remember "what happens in Prison stays in Prison" then again maybe not? LOL

Users who are viewing this thread