Embarrassing

• Thread starterKenbcolley
  • Start date

Kenbcolley

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 11, 2023
I know embarrassment is something us cuckolds love but what was your most embarrassing moment. Mine was going into a lingerie with Kate my wife to buy sexy underwear for her boyfriend to admire and she kept asking me if I thought he would enjoy her in various items making plan we were married and this was for someone else I was embarrassed but turned on at the same time we also bought KY lube for her

Reactions: Strebos, newTPAcpl, cynful and 4 others
Probably not my most embarrassing moment, but I had a similar experience.
Got wife a gift card to Frederick's (or Victoria's Secret), and took her shopping to get some things. She wound up buying several pairs of panties, a bra, and a couple of outfits.
The thing was, I thought she was buying them for ME. The truth was she told me she was buying new things to wear on her annual solo vacation. She stayed with a married couple, and THEY were going to be the ones enjoying her in those panties and lingerie.
I could feel the blush of redness on my face. And the stirring in my pants...

• Love
Reactions: mwdad, cynful, JeffCA and 4 others
Being paraded in chastity on a nude beach and the attention we get is right up there. So is when she shares publicly with someone we just me that I am a cuckold.
But I am enjoying those moments the most.

• Love
Reactions: mwdad, doorknob, cynful and 2 others
natasnaikul said:
Being paraded in chastity on a nude beach and the attention we get is right up there. So is when she shares publicly with someone we just me that I am a cuckold.
But I am enjoying those moments the most.
Hmmmm ? i wrote almost the exact same comment months ago, in response to the same basic quesion ... what was your most humiliating cuckold experience. In any case, it was for me.

• Love
Reactions: cynful, BorrowMyWife and slavecplTX
The most embarrassing moment for us was when Beth was partying with a friend of ours. They had been smoking pot and were getting down to some serious fucking. Beth was screaming at the top of her voice, “Fuck me Larry, fuck me”. There was a knock at the door. I was the only one with clothes on so I told them to get their clothes and go to the bedroom and I would see who it was. When I answered the door it was a guy looking for our friend. He saw his car out front so he knew he was there. When I went to the bedroom to tell him it was for him; they were already going at it again, and Beth was again screaming for him to fuck her. I went out front and told his friend he would be out in a minute. We just sat there while we listened to Beth and Larry fuck their brains out. When Larry was done with my wife he left to go party with his friend.

• Love
Reactions: littlecucky, cynful, JeffCA and 2 others
This i
mentulate1 said:
The most embarrassing moment for us was when Beth was partying with a friend of ours. They had been smoking pot and were getting down to some serious fucking. Beth was screaming at the top of her voice, “Fuck me Larry, fuck me”. There was a knock at the door. I was the only one with clothes on so I told them to get their clothes and go to the bedroom and I would see who it was. When I answered the door it was a guy looking for our friend. He saw his car out front so he knew he was there. When I went to the bedroom to tell him it was for him; they were already going at it again, and Beth was again screaming for him to fuck her. I went out front and told his friend he would be out in a minute. We just sat there while we listened to Beth and Larry fuck their brains out. When Larry was done with my wife he left to go party with his friend.
This is a good one. One thing that would have made it better is if you couldn't resist and started masturbating to the sounds of your wife fucking, while Larry's friend sat there shaking his head in pity and ridicule for how pathetic you are.

Reactions: slavecplTX
My wife talking to her best friend about her boyfriend, and I'm sitting right there.

Reactions: JeffCA
Game a strip poker with my girlfriend, her friend, and two other guys. I lost first and had to sit there naked and occasionally bring drinks to everyone. Eventually her friend and one of the guys both lost their last articles of clothing. They quickly left to another room though to hook up together. My girlfriend was sitting there in just her bra and panties while the guy still had most of his clothes. She lost the next hand and revealed her boobs to him. Perhaps because he was distracted, he lost the next few hands and only had his boxers left. My girlfriend lost the last hand though and had to slip off her panties in front of him. He told her to dance for him while she did it and she drunkenly agreed. She danced a bit in front of him and then fell into his chair and gave him a lap dance while he fondled her ass and boobs. She then wiggled her panties off and threw them at me. The guy then started fingering her and they started making out. By that time, her friend and the other guy had finished and came back out to find my girlfriend naked straddling the guy and me still naked on the other side of the table holding her panties.

Reactions: Nazareth, craulon and cynful
My wife Kathy told her cousin that I want to watch her with another guy. Her cousin then told Kathy's exboyfriend what I was into. We then ran into him "by chance" at a local bar. He then out loud in front of his friends, stated that he heard that I wanted to watch Kathy bang other guys. It was super embarrassing. Kathy asked me infront of them if I wanted her to fuck her ex tonight. I said no way. He was a piece of garbage. They did end up kissing that night, which really pissed me off, but I was never harder in my life. Kathy made out and blew me on the way home.

mentulate1 said:
You know he bragged about when they left.

I had 2. First was when my wife's first lover introduced me to his friends. (4 guys and a girl.) They just stood there and stared at me. It didn't cross my mind that he would tell anyone.
The second time happend when my wife was introduced to employees of her second lover (and friend of mine) as his "mistress". A month after that, I was visiting my friend and he introduced me to the same employees by reminding them of who he'd introduced them to last month, and telling them I was her husband.
There were a few others, but those were the most embarrassing. I guess I'm not much of a man for letting my wife fuck real men.

My brother-in-law found out she was fucking another guy and telephoned pretending to be him. It was a while before I realised I was being had.

My wife had an affair with a married coworker. She also was good friends with the executive assistant, her husband, my wife and I all became good friends and we would have drinks and dinner about once a month.

One afternoon after returning from lunch the EA friend pulled my wife aside and asked her if she ran home (I worked from home) for a nooner as she was a bit disheveled; girl talk…. For months my wife wanted to share with her the affair and she took this opportunity. She told her friend that she actually was at a local park and had a nooner with (lover’s name) in the back of her SUV. She was shocked at my wife’s audacity and wanted to know all the details.

A few months following I became aware of her affair and encouraged my wife to continue seeing her lover. As we know, girls talk and my wife told her AE friend that I had figured out what was happening and gave my blessing to carry on.

The monthly dinners were very awkward from then on. Nothing was ever said directly but it felt like there was always an undertone to the smiles and any normal off-color comment between two couples.

Reactions: cynful
there has been many things but i think being outed to wifes gfs is near the top of the list...Three of them were over and they were all drinking and wife started telling them that her lover made me suck his cock and i got aroused all 3 inches of it...so then they all wanted to see the little thingie and wife insisted i show them or her lover would beat the shit out of me....so i showed them what was under my panties

Reactions: nelssim