• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Embarrassment!

• Thread startersmallcockpaul
  • Start date

smallcockpaul

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 29, 2007
I suffer from Prem ejaculation and my wife suggested that we start to use condoms to see if that would de-sensitise things and make me last longer. When I complained that I wouldn't get much feeling she snapped that it wasn't for my benefit!

Cut to yesterday at the chemist and she asks the male serving for extra thick condoms, then explains it is to try and stop my premature ejaculation problem!

Embarrassing and fucking horny all at the same time! She only works just around the corner and from the conversation he knows where she works - a new chapter about to start hopefully!!

She should take you to an adult store and tell the clerk she needs to put you in chastity.

xox gw3n

Practice Kegel exercises (yes men can do them too). If you do not know what a Kegel exercise is, when you go to pee next, attempt to stop peeing ... that muscle is the muscle you contract in Kegel exercises. It is also the same muscle you'll need to control to prevent ejaculation.

Another solution is medication. Which unfortunately involves anti-dpressants.

I wonder though, would it be worth your while to just ejaculate and then attempt to go longer on the second attempt? If you are worried about getting an erection after ejaculating, maybe Viagara would help maintain the erection (the second time) and last longer? This would of course mean you would have to wait a little while after your first ejaculation ...

Thanks for the advice guys!

Hooray for MacNfries

MacNfries said:
Good news, smallcockpaul, several solutions to such a serious problem. I had a similar problem when I was in college and it took me losing 2 really great women before I decided to resolve my problem. Solution #1: You can get pre-lubed condoms that have the de-sensitizing on the inside to help with pre-ejax, OR 2 quicker solutions ... Solution #2: rub some de-sensitizing on your cock before you put a regular condom on. You can remove it a minute or so before you're ready for ejaculation, thus enjoying the feel of her pussy. And a even easier solution, and the one I used for a while in college ... Solution #3: When you start to feel the ejaculation warning sign, squeeze your cock at the base really firmly for about 5-10 seconds, and it will give you another 2-3 minutes of fucking time. This is really good to do when your woman is close to orgasm but it appears you're going to cum first.
This is something, however, you really want to resolve for your woman. From your post, you hinted of her frustration, thus, this has probably been a frustrating problem for HER for sometime ... not good, unless you desire to become a REAL CUCKOLD, as she will eventually seek out better servicing males if you don't resolve it. Personally, I hate condoms, but it beats not getting ANY Putang for sure. Good luck ... Mac

I gotta tell ya buddy, you are all over this forum and I am not being sarcastic when I say, bringing a wealth of valuable information to anyone who wants to take the time to read it. I really mean it, hardly a visit here without running into you and over time my respect for your words of wisdom has grown by leaps and bounds. I do wonder sometimes...do you have a life? I know I don't.

Excellent! Your wife seems to be (and to have you) on the right track.

Smallcockpaul,

smallcockpaul said:
I suffer from premature ejaculation and my wife suggested we start to use condoms to see if that would de-sensitise [my weenie] and make me last longer.

That's a VERY reasonable suggestion.

smallcockpaul said:
When I complained I wouldn't get much feeling, she snapped that it wasn't for my benefit!

Good reply! From your wife's point of view, she's right, of course. From your point of view... well... I would think you would view it as positive if you take longer to cum, thereby providing your wife with increased sexual pleasure.

You might suggest to your wife that if her problem with your premature ejaculation is not "cured" by always requiring you to wear a condom, she might require you to wear TWO condoms... or THREE, if necessary.

You might also suggest to your wife that if (say) three condoms reduces stimulation of your cock sufficiently to enable her to orgasm before you cum, she might permit you to remove your third condom. If she is then able to orgasm a second time before you cum, she might permit you to remove your second condom. Finally, if she is able to orgasm a third time before you cum, she might permit you to remove your third and last condom. Whether she then permitted you to fuck her bareback, thereby attaining orgasm yourself, would of course be up to her.

Alternatively, regardless of how many condoms your wife requires you to wear, she could probably ensure one or more satisfying orgasms for herself by *always* requiring you go down on her and suck her cunt until she orgasms, as many times as she wishes, before allowing you to penetrate her at all.

In other words, you — and any other man with a premature-ejaculation problem, IMO — should definitely become your wife's cuntsucker and should ALWAYS suck her cunt to orgasm before penetrating her yourself. Your wife should insist on it. If she doesn't, I strongly suggest pointing this out to her and, also, encouraging her to adopt the view that sex is primarily for her pleasure, not yours, and she should always require you to perform for her in accordance with that expectation.

smallcockpaul said:
Cut to yesterday at the chemist. My wife asked the male serving for extra thick condoms, then explained it was to try and stop my premature ejaculation problem!

Good for your wife! It sounds like she's reasonably assertive. Her explanation would have provided the chemist with an opportunity to suggest alternative solutions, such as (for instance) her not allowing you to fuck her at all but instead always requiring you to suck her cunt to orgasm and, possibly, also become her asshole kisser (combined, of course, with giving her analingus) if she thinks or even just suspects she would find the latter satisfying.

smallcockpaul said:
Embarrassing and fucking horny all at the same time! She only works just around the corner [from the chemist] and, from the conversation, he knows where she works. A new chapter is about to start, hopefully!!

Excellent! If your wife has found there is some chemistry between her and the chemist (sorry about the pun), you might suggest to her that she find opportunities to stop by and give him mildly-flirtatious (then increasingly-flirtatious) progress reports re. her sexual satisfaction with you, thereby graduaslly overcoming his "professional detachment" and, eventually, seducing him.

Since you aren't the only man who has premature-ejaculation problems... I guess that would be an understatement... many might find it helpful if you were to write back from time to time with updates on how your wife is doing with her management of you vis-a-vis obtaining increased sexual satisfaction for herself.

—Custer

It takes me 30-40 minutes of bonin' before I feel the first urge to bust. It's quite easy to edge off...and keep shaggin' for many hours later! I feel so bad for premature busters.

I can't cum from fucking unless I abstain from cumming for 2 weeks or more.

When I complained that I wouldn't get much feeling she snapped that it wasn't for my benefit!

then explains it is to try and stop my premature ejaculation problem!

Embarrassing and fucking horny all at the same time!

She only works just around the corner and from the conversation he knows where she works -

a new chapter about to start hopefully!!

-------------

She is feeling sexual frustration - and you are HOPING her and him hook up so you can be a proper cuckold.

You sound as though you are "on notice" and I bet your "problem" is a regular topic when she talks to her friends.

Users who are viewing this thread