• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Emmanuelle Seigner

• Thread starterjoesph33M
  • Start date
verry nice clip! Only thing is missing are the vieuws of his black dick pounding her while the white husband watches in horror

Thanks for posting, we'll have to check the full film out. Shows that the softcore can be sexy as hell if the right elements are involved.

wow.
i felt reaally bad for the white husband.
i was hoping the camera would've followed them inside to see what they were doing, but I also found myself hoping the white husband would get up, walk in there and shoot them both!
you just don't hurt people that way unless it's to turn them on.
but i ust admit, the black guy seemed queerer than a 3 dollar bill, so maybe the hubby was pissed but amused at the same time, lol!

anna-mwf; said:
wow.
i felt reaally bad for the white husband.
i was hoping the camera would've followed them inside to see what they were doing, but I also found myself hoping the white husband would get up, walk in there and shoot them both!
you just don't hurt people that way unless it's to turn them on.
but i ust admit, the black guy seemed queerer than a 3 dollar bill, so maybe the hubby was pissed but amused at the same time, lol!

anna, he couldnt get up, if i remember the film correctly, he was crippled at that point, the girl was badly hurt by him at some point before the accident that crippled him, she decided she would be his carer, and at the same time torture the absolute fuck out of the poor bastard, but as i remember it wasnt totally undeserved.
its not a film that will leave u feeling warm and fuzzy after viewing it.
...although that scene sure has a horny effect.
sorry for the critique.

Users who are viewing this thread