Emotional connect with bull?

• Thread starterDaveW
  • Start date

DaveW

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 17, 2021
Debbie (34 yrs, curvy southern belle) wants a to try a bull but she has to be emotionally connected with him else she can’t. This will mean they will meet a few times first, even do a few dinners together to see compatibility and then only she will let him in her panties

I don’t see any problem and actually love to see them together as a couple, kissing and cuddling but want to see if others have been here

Reactions: Ladiesfucker, LozzaNWUK and madstyle
Most folks have some connection even if they keep if casual, this is normal. Cheers!

Reactions: LozzaNWUK
DaveW said:
Debbie (34 yrs, curvy southern belle) wants a to try a bull but she has to be emotionally connected with him else she can’t. This will mean they will meet a few times first, even do a few dinners together to see compatibility and then only she will let him in her panties

I don’t see any problem and actually love to see them together as a couple, kissing and cuddling but want to see if others have been here
This is where problems begin, the "connection".

DaveW said:

Starting up again DaveW? Is this number 3 or 4 now?

Wife had a connection with black bouncers from a strip club we used to frequent. They became friends. She took a job working the front door so she could strip for them after hours. They ended up owning her for a year. Them and their friends had their way with her all the time. Loved it.

Reactions: franklyhorny and LozzaNWUK
Bmilfslut said:
Wife had a connection with black bouncers from a strip club we used to frequent. They became friends. She took a job working the front door so she could strip for them after hours. They ended up owning her for a year. Them and their friends had their way with her all the time. Loved it.
I envy you. You have such a beautiful wife and it's great that you are able to share her.

Reactions: Bmilfslut
GroovyTrain said:
Been there before and tbh it adds another level of eroticism, the passing and intimacy in that moment is somthing I won't for forget, happy to chat
I have a connection with our FwB. We have been seeing him for a few yrs now and I have grown to like him a lot and look forward to his visits. And not just for the sex, which is pretty awesome. We have become good friends with him even when fully clothed. lol. When we do have sex its free and natural. My husband says this has made it extremely erotic for him. No, I dont love him and I dont think I ever will but who knows..

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies