• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Emotional ties

• Thread starterswoon92
  • Start date

swoon92

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 28, 2005
After about a year of quietly suggesting I would like for my wife to sleep with other men, preferrably black, she finally told me last night she is thinking seriously about it. She told me how she has enjoyed working for her new supervisor, who is black, and what a nice guy he is. She stated the only thing holding her back is that she is afraid she will get emotionally attached. Is there anyway to overcome this attachment and enjoy the experience just for the sex or should I encourage her to go for it, which I want her to do, and if she falls in love, let it happen.

Very strange,to say the least.

I've been reading alot of posts around here lately.....And from what I collect - Most Husbands/Wives prefer sexual encounters with black men,BECAUSE the wife WON'T end up having emotional ties,or feelings for him.

So.....You're wife,pondering the idea,because she's affraid of 'falling in love' is a bit odd in my book.

Maybe you're wife isn't all there;And I'm not trying to offend you.

Like i just said; Most wives love the idea of going with a black man,and acting like a slut,without worrying about the natural feelings that evolve from sexual relationships......So you're wife is apart of a minority. Strange.

If i had any advice to tell you - It would be this; IF you/Wife keep pondering about possible sexual encounters.....I would say,don't do it....BUT;If if it turns you on(that you might loose you're wife)Then more power to you. Go for it.

WMT has a point...

Very strange,to say the least.

I've been reading alot of posts around here lately.....And from what I collect - Most Husbands/Wives prefer sexual encounters with black men,BECAUSE the wife WON'T end up having emotional ties,or feelings for him.

So.....You're wife,pondering the idea,because she's affraid of 'falling in love' is a bit odd in my book.

Maybe you're wife isn't all there;And I'm not trying to offend you.

Like i just said; Most wives love the idea of going with a black man,and acting like a slut,without worrying about the natural feelings that evolve from sexual relationships......So you're wife is apart of a minority. Strange.

If i had any advice to tell you - It would be this; IF you/Wife keep pondering about possible sexual encounters.....I would say,don't do it....BUT;If if it turns you on(that you might loose you're wife)Then more power to you. Go for it.

WMT put it in perspective...either you do, or you don't.

I won't bring the high rate of divorce, infidelity, etc. into the topic too much...but the end result is that.

WMT said to 'go for it'...my two cents is to make a choice, and deal with the repercussions later.

Muleman

I think Ladies and Gentleman we have a want to be Doctor Phil here his name is, Are one and only WHITE-MALE-TRUTH so what do think he needs a Big Black Snake ran up his Ass to get his head back to where it should be. This guy is a real talent does anyone else think so?

Your wife's brain is feeding off the hype right now, and if she believes this turns you on she will NOT be completely honest about everything. Been there, done that.

Further, you are toying with someone she already knows and likes personally -- and this person is her boss at work. THAT is a different and dangerous game.

Agreed.

It's one thing to offer you're wife as a sexual play-thing -- Quite another to offer her emotions/love to another man.

Strange.......But none-the-less - This man is probably talking out of his ass. Hopefully,he is....Because that is very strange.

Swoon92;

Be careful, your wife’s fears are exactly the same as my own when my husband started encouraging me to see other people. From my own experience you may be playing with fire. Our first happened when I was 22 years old; He was an average white guy 15 years older than me, my husband was always there and it felt safe and was just sex between the 3 of us. About 4 months into it we ran into my husband Boss, Awesome, God Handsome black man that sense a willingness in me I didn’t know existed. After convincing my husband how exciting it could be, I was almost ****** into it happening. Now 3 ½ years later he’s become my true love and more. Within a few days it felt like we know each other all our lives. I realize that someday it may end and that may be my biggest fear at this instant. It is almost impossible hiding those feeling from my husband but he knows I have done everything this man as asked or told me to do, even at times when they were quite extreme by most people values, but I have never refused him and hope it continues as long as he want me.

Beth

I hope you encouraged her to "go for it" and deal with emotions afterwards.
It does not matter whether she falls hopelessly head-over-heels in love with him, because afterall, you want her to enjoy a lover. If she loves her lover, then the sex will be awesome.

She can love two men at once, providing you encourage her and do not generate jealousy, or try to limit the amount of time she can be with her lover. Be there for her no matter what happens, and show your understanding of her changing emotions and desires to try new things sexual.

Users who are viewing this thread