• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Empowerment of Blacks

• Thread startertrublackserver
  • Start date
T

trublackserver

A new group on Yahoo has been formed focused on the empowerment of the Superior Black Race. This group is intended to focus on creating situations to raise Blacks to the level of Superiority that They deserve as well as training whites to accept a subservient role.

Serious members commited to Black Superiority and the empoweerment of Blacks need only apply for membership. Those believers, please join us and help make this a reality.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/whites4trublackservitude/

I'll bet you are actually a Klan member or the star boarder at an institution for the mentally retarded.

Hahahaha...is This For Real?

get a life man, this shit is over the top,are you a fucking wierdo?

trublackserver said:
A new group on Yahoo has been formed focused on the empowerment of the Superior Black Race. This group is intended to focus on creating situations to raise Blacks to the level of Superiority that They deserve as well as training whites to accept a subservient role.

Serious members commited to Black Superiority and the empoweerment of Blacks need only apply for membership. Those believers, please join us and help make this a reality.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/whites4trublackservitude/
This is the kind of stuff that turns the WHITES as you say more against us. These kind of groups does more harm then good. Hitler tried a superior race and look where that took him. And they were all whites. This kind of stuff should not be let posted on this site. Training people what do you think adults are kids that we can train. This is just plain BULLSHIT.

It is funny how he calls it ultimate reality. Its more like ultimate jerk off fantasies for white racists.

Look I'm a Brotha. OK! I'm BLACK but that don't make me superior. What would make me superior was if I was brainier than my fellow men, if I was kinder, if I was a better man than everyone else. BUT I know I'm not any better than my fellow men. I try but cos I'm a human being I mostly fail. Just like every one else OK. So why don't stuff this shit back where the sun don't shine HUH?

Yeah. I think all these guys (especially those white cuckolds weirdos) that say black men are phisically superior, are the same kind of idiots who say white men are more inteligent.

You know? Trailer park, uneducated, and things like that. His best achievement so far was being able to figure out how to start an egroup.

why cant it be about sex?
why's it gotta be about superiority?
these people are not superior.
they have more flaws than most other people.
why cant we all just fuck and get along?
god fucked them over in so many ways. look at those butts and their hair & those big lips, flat noses & extended foreheads.
so maybe to make up for some of that, he gave some of them big dicks, big fucking deal.
let's all just get along and stop with all this superior shit.

anna-mwf said:
why cant it be about sex?
why's it gotta be about superiority?
these people are not superior.
they have more flaws than most other people.
why cant we all just fuck and get along?
god fucked them over in so many ways. look at those butts and their hair & those big lips, flat noses & extended foreheads.
so maybe to make up for some of that, he gave some of them big dicks, big fucking deal.
let's all just get along and stop with all this superior shit.
As I was away for labor day I was reading some back post to see if my little Cheryl has posted any thing and I ran across this post. As a man of Black Descendants I find this very interesting as I really don't feel God Fucked us over. The butts yes maybe Black men and women ,some of them have big butts,but I see alot of big asses in all colors now days. Some of the larger ones white. Hair don't have to worry about keeping it in place. Big lips better to kiss and eat pussy with flat noses mine isn't ,extended foreheads haven't noticed. Superior no the same as you. I'm just a person I hope a nice one the same as alot of other people. Get along I agree Oh big Dick yes Muleman

Users who are viewing this thread