Empty Nesters: Becoming His, Part 1

• Thread starterFrankjules
  • Start date

Frankjules

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 31, 2022
After our night with Mike, we were starting to get used to the idea of having others in my wife’s vagina. Mike was the one that pushed us into the “comfort zone” of what we had been doing. We talked about Mike often the next week or so. We liked how he guided us, even controlled us. It was a mutual feeling. I wasn’t sure if we would see him again. We both had his number, but neither of us really took the initiative to call him. It was Mike who reached out to me. “Mike when we getting together again, so I can pound your wife some more?”

Jules didn’t know we knew each other before. And Mike didn’t have our number. We came up with a plan via email.

Jules and I liked to hike. We went to different trails throughout our area. We decided to “meet by accident” there. He was coming out of the bathroom at the park as we parked. It was Jules that saw him. “Omg is that Mike?” she exclaimed. Their eyes locked and he walked over to our car. Jules rolled down the window.

“Hey”, she said her voice sounded excited and I swear I saw her nipples tighten under her sports bra. She was wearing a sports bra and yoga pants.

“What’s going on sexy lady? I was just going to go for a run”.

“We are hiking the trail”.

“Maybe I will join you two”, he said. He was wearing a tight tshirt and bicycle shorts. His junk was noticeable under those shorts.

Jules looked at me, looking for approval, and I nodded. We set off to hike in the woods together. We were about. A quarter of a mile in when Mike took Jules hand walking with her. I was just behind them. About a mile into the woods his arm slipped around her, his hand on her ass. Then around a bend, he kissed her. It was a long drawn out kiss as he groped her. He pinned her against a tree, and told me to look out for hikers.

She was excited. She was always turned on by sex in adventurous places, and although we never had sex hiking, we had camping in the last. She had her hand on his crotch rubbing it. “You want some of that?” He asked. He pulled it out for her and she started stroking him. His hand went inside her pants as you could see him fingering her inside her yoga pants. She was moaning now lightly.

“Fuck yeah”, he said, as he turned her around forcefully and ripped down her pants to her ankles. She exhaled grunting as he did this taken off guard. She put her hands on the tree and leaned forward as her holes were *******.

He wanted the a$$. He told her, “I want that a$$.” But she pleaded he was too big and she needed to lubed. He said, “ok when we go to your place”. He then stuck it in her cunt. Pounding her against the tree. She grunted as he put it in deep.

They went at it for a while. I stood and watched, and kept look out too. I wanted to jerk off and watch. I wanted to join them. Instead, I stood there while Mike pleasured my wife in front of me. She grunted, he grunted as he almost lifted her off the ground with each thrust. He was cumming inside her when a jogger came up the path. It didn’t stop Mike, and the jogger got an eyeful of the whole situation. Our eyes met briefly as he looked at me with as if I was pitiful. And he kept running. Jules was quickly pulling up her yoga pants a rivulet of cum trickling down onto her leg, panties and pants.

We walked back to the car, and she asked him to come over our place. She did it without consulting me….(to be continued )

• Love
Reactions: slavecplTX, SquirmingSub and mwoods