• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Empty Nesters Part 3 The Beginning

• Thread starterFrankjules
  • Start date

Frankjules

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 31, 2022
After sharing my wife on our weekend getaway. We spent the next month being more sexually actively with one another almost as much as when we first met. We didn’t seek others, and while we talked about it during sex turning each other on, we didn’t seek it out. Then, later that summer, a few things occurred which led to it happening again.

Morgan, was Jules best friend since college. She was twice divorced, and had many boyfriends. Unlike my wife who was more reserved, Morgan was a more free spirited, adventurous person. She was a fit blonde with huge breasts paid for by her first husband. She dressed like a teenager despite being in her forties making every guy turn and look, myself included. Morgan was always doing Groupons for different things like wine tasting, yoga classes, etc. and always invited Jules to attend. This time it was a stripper class, at this exotic dance studio! When Jules mentioned it, I was pretty excited about it, as I would reap the benefits of it!

Morgan came to pick her up. Jules had obviously told her about the stranger sex weekend, and she commented on it when I saw her. “Wow, look at you! You didn’t strike me as the adventurous type.”

“Neither did I, but it happened.” I said.

The girls were off then to their class, and I stayed home yanking myself thinking about the two of them stripping. Then I got a text from Jules, it was a picture of her in a fishnet outfit next to a stripper pole, and one of Morgan doing the same, topless! Her tits were dcups perky. I stroked them and there! When Jules got dropped off, we had sex not long after she got in the door! She told me about the place.

“It was in an old strip club, and the instructor took those pictures. She called them our “professional” shots. We even did some pole work and got this poor guy in the back that we gave a lap dance on! The lady who did the class was a stripper in New York. We can go see her!”

A week later, we were invited to Morgan’s house for dinner and to hang in her hottub. Her kids were away all weekend, so we went there to hand and crash in the extra bedrooms. Morgan was dating Dave off and on for a few years. Dave was a guy we all knew from college. He was a huge stoner, and he did not disappoint, bringing enough pot for us all!

My wife gets really horny when she gets stoned. After a couple of bottles of wine, and pot we made it for the hottub. Jules forgot her bathing suit. And, Morgan, who was very ***** slurred, “fuck bathing suits”, as she pulled off her clothes and got in naked. Her tits were even more impressive in person!

Jules was a little apprehensive, as Morgan commented, “it’s not like Dave hasn’t seen you naked before!” She was right, and I knew the whole story. Dave had three roommates in college. They used to have a list of girls to call late night to see if they could get action. My wife was on the list. The way she described it, they had “messed around” but never had sex. Not sure what “messed around” entailed, but they had something!

We smoked some more and drank in the hottub. Morgan was getting sloppy, and eventually Jules put her to bed.

“I guess I am not getting laid tonight”, Dave said to me while they were gone.

“Maybe you need to call someone from the list”, I said jokingly.

He laughed, “They are all married and moms by now! The only one I still know is your wife! And she was only good for a handjob!”

“Still is!” I said as we both broke out laughing. Jules came back while we were laughing.

“What’s so funny?” She asked. We looked at each other and laughed some more. We were very stoned.

“All I heard was wife and handjob.” We laughed again.

“We were talking about your booty calls to their old apartment and how Dave here is hard up because Morgan **********. He could use you hands on approach to the problem”.

She laughed. “Oh really? You told him about that?” He just smiled, as she stumbled getting in the tub. She was very messed up as well. She said to me, “this poor guy, should I help him?” Dave’s jaw dropped and I don’t understand why he was so surprised. We were all naked in the hottub. “Sit up on the ledge”, she said as she patted the side of the tub teleporting no him where to sit. Dave sat up his dick was shriveled from the hottub, but that quickly changed as my wife started to jerk him off. She sat her wet body on the ledge as well, water dripping down her tits. She smile as his dick grew hard.I sat on the other side of her and she stroked me as well.

He started to grope her growing more brave by the moment. They kissed and then she went down on him. My wife was sucking off another man! I watched as she sucked him as I could hear the mouth smacking, and sucking. She looked up at him stopping saying, “I bet you wish you got this in college!” She stood up on the hottub as I entered her from behind fucking her while she sucked him. “Fuck” he said smacking his dick on her chin. Then she pulled me out smiling to me saying “you don’t mine right? I thought we would switch.” She turned around sitting on his cock. She leaned forward sucking my dick.

Dave didn’t last very long. He came inside her almost immediately. Maybe it was the drugs or the booze! He pulled out his dick going limp as she turned back to me to finish her off. He watched us for a while, and then excused himself going back to Morgan as he was half asleep. I came not soon thereafter, and, again Jules asked me to “finish her”.

So I went down on my wife where two of us had nutted in her snatch. She came hard grinding her pelvis in my face before we both collapsed in the hottub.

Morgan laughed the next morning after Dave had left calling Jules a “Horndog” for fucking her guy friend. How I wish she would return the favor! So over the summer, Jules and I had had some adventures, but the last one came Labor Day weekend!

D099521F-FEE2-490E-A7B3-C79AE9E95FED.jpeg 2C1039E7-7367-4A36-A3D0-92B76ADFE773.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: leahshub, ejt, wantstowatch and 6 others
Love your story

redback said:
Love your story
Thank you, I will post more later today.

• Love
Reactions: jmontagn
she sound like a fun wife.

Users who are viewing this thread