Empty Nesters : the beginning parts 7 and 8

• Thread starterFrankjules
  • Start date

Frankjules

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 31, 2022
Jules and I were ready to go our trip. Mike was clued in on our whereabouts. All week leading up to the trip I couldn’t contain myself. I was excited, and scared. I couldn’t get the thought out of my head of my wife with Mikes huge cock. I was scared because he might let her know I had been with him first, or that she would find out I was bi. Still, the idea of her going with a guy whom I had already kicked the tires and checked under the hood was thrilling. Jules anticipated our trip as well. It was unspoken, but any trip anymore had us both anticipating extra bodies in bed. We never spoke of it, but it was there.

We went out as she was wearing a tight blouse showing some cleavage, nothing too slutty that said "do me" but enough to be noticed. She wore tight faux leather pants, and heels. We went out for dinner,and then to the bar where Mike was already sitting. I found a seat next to him making sure my wife sat next to him. He said a friendly hello to both of us as if just another patron in the bar. I ordered drinks, and excused myself to go to the bathroom. So he could start to talk to her, hit on my wife.

He was good. Just flirty enough to gain interest, not enough to make it seem that way entirely. He would talk to her and he would lightly touch her knee as he did so. And after every drink, the touch lingered a bit longer. I was hard already. He bought us a round, and shots. Jules was already pretty lit, as she also had a marijuana gummy. I went to the bathroom again much later, and watched, Mike told me he told her later that she was very sexy, and if I wasn't there, he would definitely try to hook up with her. And she told him, maybe you still can! He said I approached before she could say anything else.

They were closing the bar, when she whispered to me that maybe we should ask him back to our room. “Hey Mike, want to come back to our room for a drink?” I asked. He looked at me then at her who was smiling ear to ear, then back to me when he smiled saying. “Sure, Frank”. We paid and made the walk back to the hotel.

The walk to the hotel, as mentioned was an awkward one. We were walking together, myself, my wife, and the guy who was going to fuck her in front of me! We were all pretty lit. And we all went into the room, Mike sitting on the couch, Jules across from him.

"Why don't you make us some drinks Frank." Jules said sitting down across from Mike who sat on the couch. I did so and then sat on the bed.

Mike leaned back on the couch relaxed, cocky. "Frank you have a fine ass looking woman here." He said, as she smiled at him. "Why don't you strip her down for me." Jules looked at him surprised. "Oh come on, Jules, we all know why I am here. Stand up". She put her drink down and shyly stood up in front of Mike.

I stood behind her stripping my wife for our guest. First came off the right silk shirt. Then I unclasped her bra, her 40dd tits ******* to him. “Nice fucking tits!” he exclaimed! Her nipples were two hard nubs. Then I unbuttoned and unzipped her faux leather pants after taking off her heels. All that remained was her black lace panties. I pulled those off slowly until her wet panties were on the ground. My wife was nude!

Mike reached out and touched her pussy. “A little excited?” he said to her. She smiled shyly as he had her sit down. They began to kiss while he groped her tits. I watched while her hands began to wander as well on his chest, his lap…

“Now undress me Frank”, he said standing up. Again, from behind him I unbuttoned his short pulling it off. I pulled off his khaki pants. He was only in his boxers. I tried to pull them off but he told me to wait. “Take it out and present it to her Frank”. I hesitated a moment then he stretched out his waistband inviting me to grab it. I reached in and pulled it out.

My wife gasped. She told me it was the biggest cock she had ever seen! He was gifted, long and thick. They were both nude now as he sat down, and they made out again as she stroked his cock. It got even bigger. I watched intently, hungrily. “Why don’t you get her ready Frank”, he said lightly spreading her legs.

I knelt between my wife’s legs while she made out and jerked off Mike. It felt a bit humiliating but also exciting as he was calling the shots which was a huge turn on! I didn’t have to do much, she was over ready and came in seconds I started to tongue and suck her clit. Then Mike led her to the bed, climbing on top of her.

I watched them fucking fully clothed. “Holy Shit!” She cried out the first time he went deep. She grabbed the covers to brace herself. I decided to undress, and started to jerk off watching them sitting on the bed. I sat down above her head while Mike entered and exited my wife’s pussy. She was so wet, she created a wet spot in the bed. She moaned and cursed, and must have came three times before Mike unloaded inside her cunt.

He rolled off, as I saw his cum dripping out her pussy. “Your turn”, he said. As I got permission to climb on top my wife. I didn’t last long, as I came adding to his mess.

“I didn’t cum, Frank, finish me”, she said referring to my oral skills. I went down on her eating the mixture of cum getting it all over my face. She shivered and cried as she came on my mouth. It was late, and the three of us crashed and slept on the king size bed. I was awoken early the next morning. (To be continued)

When you watch your wife suck someone else's cock, it's a whoLe different feeling. It is such an erotic, seductive act when your wife gives you head. Not only do you enjoy the physical sensation of the blow job, but also the intimacy of the moment. Her eyes gazing at yours, the playful tongue swirls- everything. But when it is someone else, it's a whole different thing. She is giving all of that to another person, a different cock. Her lust is pointed elsewhere, even though you are in the room.

I awoke that morning after our first night with Mike with my wife sucking his semihard cock. It was different than the night before where it was all about her getting fucked by another man, a black man. She was now serving him, we weren't serving her. And I was a little jealous at first, to be honest. He was still asleep- my wife was waking him up to a blowjob, something she had never done for me.

He was just waking up, as he was rock hard from her licking and sucking. “Hi”, she said lightly. He smiled as he looked at me leading her to do the same. Then she went deep on his shaft looking me dead in the eye. My dick was twitching as I started to feel her up. She had a hand on his dick and a hand reached down to mine while I fingered her. She was breathing heavy now. Then she got up and climbed atop him. “You need a ride mama?” he said as she slid down on his cock. She slowly wiggled until she took him all! I watched stroking while her ass squeezed and contracted around his cock. He laid back arms behind his head while I played with her tits.

Her first orgasm she screamed and collapsed on his chest laughing. She squirted making a farting sound while she did so. Then he grabbed her and threw her on her back and proceeded to pound her before cumming in her again.

He gave her his number, and to me as well. He dressed leaving us alone in the hotel, her pussy gaping and filled with his cum. She let me fuck her again, but didn’t cum. I think she was numb. I came finally, and we laid there talking.

She thanked me. She knew that I enjoyed it too, but she still thanked me for allowing it to happen. I wasn’t sure if she would want him again. I didn’t push the issue. But two weeks later…. (To be continued)

Reactions: slavecplTX