• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Encounter that I remember

• Thread starterdorcia
  • Start date

dorcia

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 28, 2016
To start with I was blindfolded, and tied to the bed so I didn’t really know what was going on around me. Well I didn’t know that there are two black guys in the room. I could sense them moving around me, and then one of them came close next to me, I could feel the heat from his body he was standing so close, and then he started to touch me, fist my hair, and then stroking my skin. Suddenly, he grassed my head and pulled it towards his cock, instinctively I opened my mouth and his cock slipped between my lips. It was big, but not too big because as I sucked the head of his cock he started to slowly fuck my mouth hard, too hard and without thinking a bit him. Startled, he let out a cry and stopped, pulling his cock out of my mouth while at the same time turning me over. As he did so the other guy took his place by pushing his cock into my mouth at the same time as the first guy slid his shaft deep into my now wet pussy. Now as they spit-roast me all I could think about was how much money I was going to earn from being fucked, used and degraded buy them.

Clearly there was competition between the two as to who is going to fuck me the hardest, and they swapped places several times each taking turn to fuck me harder than the last. It didn’t take long before the first one shot his load, unceremoniously pulling out of my soaked and going to lie down and rest, as his friend continued to fuck me, only now he had found my tight anus. At last he seem to realise that the sex was going to be better if I enjoyed it too, and he took his time fucking me slowly in my tight ass, and I relaxed and started to enjoy it. It seemed like quite a long time in fact as he still was fucking me in my ass when the other guy slid underneath me and started playing with my pussy, first with his fingers and then with his mouth and tongue as I guided his hands to my hard swollen nipples. As the rough skin on his hands started to work on my nipples, the cock in my ass and the tongue in my pussy tipped me over the edge into my first orgasm. I was now completely taken over by the need for more, grinding my cunt into his face as the others cock still slide in and out of my ass and I came hard over and over again.

Eventually they both drain their balls into me again, and as they rested I got dressed, picked up the money and left, the spunk still dripping down my legs… It was the Last time I ever saw t

• Love
Reactions: SquirmingSub, Hector51 and bobstudio83
dorcia said:
To start with I was blindfolded, and tied to the bed so I didn’t really know what was going on around me. Well I didn’t know that there are two black guys in the room. I could sense them moving around me, and then one of them came close next to me, I could feel the heat from his body he was standing so close, and then he started to touch me, fist my hair, and then stroking my skin. Suddenly, he grassed my head and pulled it towards his cock, instinctively I opened my mouth and his cock slipped between my lips. It was big, but not too big because as I sucked the head of his cock he started to slowly fuck my mouth hard, too hard and without thinking a bit him. Startled, he let out a cry and stopped, pulling his cock out of my mouth while at the same time turning me over. As he did so the other guy took his place by pushing his cock into my mouth at the same time as the first guy slid his shaft deep into my now wet pussy. Now as they spit-roast me all I could think about was how much money I was going to earn from being fucked, used and degraded buy them.

Clearly there was competition between the two as to who is going to fuck me the hardest, and they swapped places several times each taking turn to fuck me harder than the last. It didn’t take long before the first one shot his load, unceremoniously pulling out of my soaked and going to lie down and rest, as his friend continued to fuck me, only now he had found my tight anus. At last he seem to realise that the sex was going to be better if I enjoyed it too, and he took his time fucking me slowly in my tight ass, and I relaxed and started to enjoy it. It seemed like quite a long time in fact as he still was fucking me in my ass when the other guy slid underneath me and started playing with my pussy, first with his fingers and then with his mouth and tongue as I guided his hands to my hard swollen nipples. As the rough skin on his hands started to work on my nipples, the cock in my ass and the tongue in my pussy tipped me over the edge into my first orgasm. I was now completely taken over by the need for more, grinding my cunt into his face as the others cock still slide in and out of my ass and I came hard over and over again.

Eventually they both drain their balls into me again, and as they rested I got dressed, picked up the money and left, the spunk still dripping down my legs… It was the Last time I ever saw t
I am imagining this