Encouraging Rival to Romance My Girl

• Thread starterWilliamLlove
  • Start date

WilliamLlove

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 30, 2016
I am a 28 year old guy from suburban Baltimore, Maryland. I am not married but I have been dating Linda for nearly six months and regularly but no exchange of rings as of yet. Linda and I work in the same office building but with different firms. I see her every day for lunch and we go out three or four times a week, depending on our schedules.
This past November a new guy joined our company and is by the nature of our office structure one of my professional rivals, in terms of promotions and such. His name is Roy and he is also 28, but he is build more like a professional football player, while I am just an normal 6 foot guy . He is a jock and I am definitely not. He is friendly with me as much as rivals for the same goals can be.

After meeting him, that evening, I reread the post by Daniel and his adventures with his girl Jen. I began thinking about Linda being with Roy even though they had not met. I was and am turned on by the thought of possibly losing Linda to another man. Don’t ask me why I am all I know is the thought of see her with him gives me a hard on.
Three weeks ago, Linda and I were out at a local club and I saw Roy sitting at the bar by himself. I knew I was taking a huge chance but I had a hard on and told Linda I had someone that I would like her to meet and I asked Roy to join us. He did and soon I felt like I was the third wheel they were very into talking about things they like. I pretended that I received a message from the office and that I had to go home and make some calls. Roy said that he would be glad to ****** Linda home.

The next day at the office he said let’s go for a cup of coffee. We talked for a about a half hour, the first thing he asked me, if I was seriously dating Linda. I told him no and that she is free and unattached. We date a few times but nothing serious yet. He then said would you mind me dating her and I told him by all means go for it. To show my sincerity and it made me super hard, I gave him some hints about what she likes, her favorite flowers, colors, foods, movies all the important background information that would help him make progress. I knew that I was setting up my own competition and it would be a fight to get back to where Linda and I were if they started dating. Since then we have both been dating Linda and I can tell from our loving, she is now sampling two possible future husbands.

Our company has a Valentine’s Day Formal, this year on 12 February, Friday. I have my date already with Linda. Yesterday, our boss asked for volunteers to go on a month long site visit in California for the office. He said that he would like to know who is interested by this coming Monday. Whoever goes will miss the Valentines Dance. Do you think I should volunteer and give Roy a little more of an opening with Linda? I was thinking that it would undermine my situation with her if I wait till the last minute to tell her, she would probably be a little pissed off and more open to getting to know Roy "much better". I could always apologize later. She has been looking forward to the Dance since they announced it last December. I would be gone a month and this would let him solidify any gains he makes with her.

Just for general information, Linda uses a diaphragm with spermicide and when she is fertile, I also reluctantly use a condom. My cock is 6 inches when stiff and what I heard that Roy is in the 9 to 10 inch range. Linda and I have made love without protection a couple of times usually right after her period ends.

I know that in chatting with Roy, he said that he personally hates rubbers, because they usually split or tear on him and he said that he really doesn't care for the diaphragm because his cock usually hits the material during a good fuck. He said her prefers the pull out method and I asked him if he is pretty good at it and he said "I haven't been hit with a paternity suit yet". After that discussion I could not think anything but Roy's huge cock inside of Linda's tight vagina and then him trying to pull out in that all important fraction of a second.

This is my first time writing to a forum and I would like to trade experiences with everyone here. I know I am really risking losing her to another man but that is what is so damn sexy and erotic about it. The way I look at it Life is full of risks and this is just one of them.

Bill
:)

Reactions: Susan's Slave and toolman2c
Unless Linda is in on your fantasy, I suspect that with you out of the picture for a month and once Roy gets to fuck her (if he isn't already) you will be returning to an ex-girlfriend

In our six month time together, we have discussed fantasies and she knows that one of my hottest is to have very serious competition for her and have to really fight romantically and sexually to eventually make her mine. Linda has told me that she finds two men competing for the same girl as the ultimate of romance with the lady winning either way- having a very loving and totally into her husband and a good provider for a future family. Unless I misjudged her, I can see her using this month long period of my absence as seeing how serious Roy is in developing a relationship with her.

She will be a pissed off at first that I chose to work instead of going to the dance and she might let her hormones dictate how she approaches having Roy replace me as her date for the dance, but unless she totally lets her guard down, and that would be uncharacteristic of her, she will not let anything happen that would have life time consequences.

I know Linda and she will let Roy damage my lead I have built up in our relationship and begin building a relationship of their own. When I get back I will have to try to undo by romancing her and showing her how much a care and that I am serious about competing for her. Again I know her and she will be figuratively in the drivers seat enjoy both of our attentions.

Bill

Reactions: Voyeurotico
Let us know how things progress. This is one hot fantasy!

Let me ask you for some advice, when do you think I should tell Linda that I will be missing the Valentine's Dance. I want her to be somewhat pissed off at me so that Roy can gain an advantage. I know that she has already bought a new hot dress and is looking forward to an evening and probably later of romance.

Good luck on your adventure and I hope that you and Linda get what you want :)

WilliamLlove said:
Let me ask you for some advice, when do you think I should tell Linda that I will be missing the Valentine's Dance. I want her to be somewhat pissed off at me so that Roy can gain an advantage. I know that she has already bought a new hot dress and is looking forward to an evening and probably later of romance.

Straight away. Dude don't try to play games. This will destroy any trust she has in your relationship. Be open and honest. Tell her since you can't go would she be open to a date with Roy. Tell her that if, on that date, she fucks Roy it would be a huge turn on for you and by the way I hear he has a 9" dick.

Good Advice, I will tell her tomorrow, I will be having lunch with her and I will break the news to her. I will also tell her that if the Valentines atmosphere sends her and Roy over the edge romantically, it would be a huge huge turn on for me if their date ends with her kissing Roy goodnight in bed before they fall asleep in each others arms. And I would hope to hear about them spending the entire weekend pretending to be a newly wed couple.

I know Linda she will let me know all the hot details to let me know what I missed.

Reactions: toolman2c
Your situation is much different to Daniel/Jen who have been sweethearts for 9 years, and have to finish College before getting a job, a bank balance and a chance at marriage. Aaron has to prove he is a keeper over 3 years to take Jen off Daniel.

You have only been dating Linda 6 months, which is just a friendship so far, and not a lot more.

It is likely that you and Roy could become excellent friends, but you have virtually given him permission to date her (and potentially marry her). And you have given Roy tips on how to get into her good books.

I think you should be 100% honest with Linda what your intentions are, because she may have to toss a coin who she spends her time with.

You are also making it clear that you are not planning to put a ring on Linda's finger in 2016, so she may decide to give Roy the chance to do that (if she is not secretly in love with you already).

I can only echo the good advice already given. Be honest with her. Do not be untrustworthy by manipulating with half truths. Do not set her up to cheat and leave her to feel guilty about it. You should tell her you want to prove to her you are the man for her by winning her love in an honest competition. Let her know you are hoping to marry her.

Oh, and be prepared for her possibly being fearful that you are asking her to ***** herself out for your pleasure. Be careful.

Last edited:
so happy to see this new thread - among the hottest threads every in this forum have been those where the man is cuckolded by a rival and/or by someone he can't stand. Somehow adds a very erotic facet to the experience, espcially when the cuck continues to get hard even as his competitor enjoys his female.

You're sending her into another man's arms for romance not sex. Be prepared to find a new lady.

I am all for exploration and adventures although this is something that you should not do without the girlfriend or the wife knowing up front what your desires are. Honest and open communication is something that you need to have in advance.

Saraha said:
I think you should be 100% honest with Linda what your intentions are

On this point, I agree wholeheartedly. Let Linda know what you're interests are, and invite her to participate, instead of trying to manipulate her from the sidelines. Cuckolding relationships are about the two of you; wherever you plan to go with this, you will both enjoy it more if you're honest with one another.

The flight was oh um, nothing exciting. To me the trip to BWI was the exciting part of the trip. I had asked Linda to drive me. She arrived with Roy, she gave me a nice kiss and said he wanted to keep me company after we drop you off. I sat in the back seat and we all talked. Roy drove. When they stopped at red lights they held hands and while he drove Linda would rub his leg with her fingers and she knew I had an eyeful so she openly played with his bulge through his pants. Roy must have a very strong will since he did not cum. Linda grabbed him a couple of times as we got near the airport and once whispered something to him.

I had to make sure I didn't shoot a load in my pants before I got on the plane. I kept thinking about his cock being inside of her tonight and I have her diaphragm safely in my hotel room.

They didn't say anything about later tonight but I can guess that they will have lots of time this weekend to enjoy each other while I have my hand and her picture. I guess I can shoot my load at diaphragm and see if I hit the target.

Reactions: Voyeurotico
You should listen to those who already posted here. If you truly want to share a woman with other men then that woman needs to be into this with you so being up front with her is very important especially at this stage. Let her know why you want Roy involved with you two as a couple. You are basically working to give her to him ..which is fine if you and Linda have an understanding between yourselves...anything less is pushing her away to him because of your lack of commitment to her and you will be the one left out in a short time.

I truly want to thank everyone for giving their heartfelt advice and warnings. I love the way Linda teases me about her new lover/boyfriend. Today I received an email from her and she told me about her date last night with Roy and the Super Bowl party they have been invited to on Sunday.

After they dropped me off at the airport, they went back to their respective offices. Karen, Linda's friend and the wife of Roy and my boss invited her and Roy to watch the Super Bowl at their home. Linda told me that if I had not volunteered for this trip, "we" could have been spending the Sunday with the boss and you making important points with the boss. Now Roy will be the guy who will be schmoozing the boss and making a lot of progress toward that promotion you both are going for. She then threw in that Karen thinks that Roy and "I" are a really cute couple.

After work Linda said that her and Roy went out to dinner and then went to his place to watch a movie. When it was getting late, Roy said "shouldn't I be getting back home"? Linda told me that she looked into his eyes, kissed him and said "Baby, I really do not want to go back and sleep alone, can we make this an all night date. That is all Roy needed and in a few minutes, movie was off and they were getting comfortable in bed. She asked him to pull out and he did and shot his load over her pussy. He then used his still hard cock to make her cum a second time with his natural lube.

Linda wrote that don't worry I am probably at my safest time this weekend before things would get interesting.

They stayed together all night and she told me that just like a sexy novel, she wore one of his shirts as a pj top while she made breakfast. She told me that she got to the kitchen first started breakfast and he came behind her, put his arms around her and nibbled on her neck. He he whispered that he can easily get used to seeing her like this in the morning. Linda said that she answered him with a deep kiss.

Linda finished the email by saying you have only been gone a couple of days and already you are falling "far" behind.

Well its fairly obvious to me, Linda deserves better than you, and I think she has found it.
If your fantasy was to "LOSE" her then I think you have succeeded.

William,

Hopefully you and Linda have a clear understanding of what you desire and hopefully for your sake you are both are truly on the same page. IF not you truly could lose her. In the mean time it will be interesting to follow you thread to see were this all goes.

Your month away should be up now. We would love to hear an update on what happened while you were gone and if Linda is still yours or not.