• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

End of Finals Frat Party

• Thread starterstubbyhubby36
  • Start date

stubbyhubby36

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 15, 2006
Last night was an absolute blast. We live about 4 miles from a small college and this week was finals week. Yesterday was the final day of testing and a small off-campus fraternity was throwing a party to celebrate before they all head off home for the holidays.

I know two of the guys thru other means and they invited me and my wife to the party. I was a little suprised at the invite as we are not the typical attendees at frat parties (30-something couples). I told my wife about it and we figured the least we could do was be cordial and show up and if it wasn't our scene we would make some excuse and duck out early.

We arrived around 9 PM and before we could get our coats off we were being handed beers. I could clearly smell reefer in the air and it didn't take long for someone to pass a bong. We congregated in the kitchen with 3 frat members and chatted for about 15 minutes. One of the guys I know started guiding us thru the house introducing us to other people and it didn't take long for me to recognize twp things; we were the only people over 22 years old and my wife was the only female in the place. At this point the light went on and it struck me that some of these guys may have heard about my wife's exploits (small town). Eventually we made it into the livingroom and the entire group was there, 9 frat guys, myself and my wife. That was about the time that it hit my wife and she turned and gave me a look that told me she got it and she thought I had planned it. I leaned in and said "I had nothing to do with this" and she smiled and winked at me.

After we went into the livingroom someone turned on some music, more beer was handed out and the bong made another pass around the room. Soon my wife was dancing with one of the guys and I saw most of the other guys were intently watching her dance. Soon two other guys joined in and she was encircled by three guys grooving and grinding with her. Matt, one of the frat guys I know came over and sat beside me with the bong and fired it up. As he passed it to me he said "You don't mind do you?" and nodded at my wife. I took the bong, smiled and said "Nope, have at it!".

To be honest it is all something of a blur after that. After a while I noticed she was gradually being undressed as they danced and at some point she ended up on the floor on her knees giving BJ's to the three guys. Eventually all 9 of them were standing around her taking turns getting sucked. At some point she ended up draped across the back of a sofa with a line of guys at both ends taking turns fucking her pussy or mouth depending on which line they were in. At some point she ended up laying on her back on the sofa with each guy taking his turn putting her legs over his shoulders and fucking the hell out of her. One by one they all came in her. She has a thick froth of cum running down her ass crack and dripping on the floor under her. None of them seemed to mind how sloppy she was getting.

Finally they had all finished with her and a few of them began drifting off to their rooms to pass out. It was almost 11PM when I gathered her off of the couch and draped her coat around her and led her out the door. The lights were out on the porch so I leaned her against the wall and dropped between her legs and began feasting on her pussy. She was covered from navel to knees in a wet sheen of cum and pussy juice. She grabbed my head and pulled my mouth against her fresh fucked hole and began to gind on my tongue. After about 10 minutes of me licking her frothy fuckhole we made our way to my truck and drove home.

This morning she awoke and said it was a wonderful party and she wanted to do it again. In spite of my best efforts to convince her otherwise she still suspects I planned it. One thing is for sure, when Matt and his frat brothers return for springs classes I will most definitely be contacting them to plan another party.

Users who are viewing this thread