• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Enforced Chastity - Update 1

• Thread starterin_chastity
  • Start date

in_chastity

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 15, 2011
For those interested in my previous thread 'Enforced Chastity', two events of significance have happened this week; firstly I have realised that my CB-6000 is locked with a brass padlock and I am due to fly home - which could make airport security interesting... Secondly, Kelly has agreed to go on the pill (she has always used condoms with other men), as our friend is married and she is satisfied he will be disease free - we have known the couple for years although his wife is ******* of the intended threesome. This is great news for me as I get to fulfil one of my many fantasies; to eat a creampie from kelly's pussy :)

As I have written in another post, but with little or no replies, I am to wear a pair of panties when travelling home, so that when I undress, my friend will see see what I am or have become. I bought the panties in the picture on my way home from work - I think the girly colour will be appropriate for what Kelly intends, i.e. to humiliate me in front of my friend as he fucks her. I am open to comments or guidance though...

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 156
Or maybe these ones - took a before & after picture to reassure those who may question me, that I'm genuine. Let me know what you think...

Attachments

• Me 1.jpg
    Me 1.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 230
  • Me 2.jpg
    Me 2.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 193
I don't think I'm into the whole chastity thing. Tease and denial for sure. I like to be able to be hard and led on a string for days not being allowed to fuck or masturbate to the point I cum. The whole thing about restricting the allowance of an erection doesn't really seem fun. I love the fact that she can make me hard and rub and tease me and even fuck me for days without allowing my release a very desirable thing. But the thought that I can't get hard even watching her fuck someone or eating her pussy without getting hard is kinda missing the point of the whole Idea of being led on and not being able to get off. I don't know, call me old fashioned. LOL I definitely like the idea of her and her bull tying me to a chair and making me watch them fuck and then her using me again after him either my face or cock but refusing to allow me to orgasm is fun. But the pain of getting an erection in one of those scares the hell out of me. Plus knowing my wife she would lose the damn keys and I would be completely fucked.

Lol. You should try it for a while - I have never felt so fired up and although frustrated, I feel like when I go home I will get the best sex ever, even if it is after my friend has fucked her as well. You can always keep a spare key if that makes you feel more secure... :)

If you're after the humiliation then the first pair are a lot more 'girlie'. Hope you manage airport security OK or you might not get back at all ;)

I'd love to hear how you get that through the airport and about your friend's reaction when he sees it just before he fucks your wife! Very hot!!!

I don't know. I can see a good friend fucking your wife. I think a guy could still be a good friend and be willing to fuck your wife (with your approval, of course). But I don't think a good friend would go for your emasculation. No matter how much you want that and how much it may play into your desires, it is demeaning. If one of my good friends wanted me to do that, I'd say "No, sorry. I care about you too much to get involved".

Thanks for all the comments so far. Buggalee, I hear what you are saying but from the chats I have had with my friend, I don't think he would care about me, as long as he gets a bit of Kelly! Even if he laughed, I think that would excite me though...

By way of an update, Kelly called this morning; her and her (very hot) sister went out last night and she told her sister about my chastity device, apparentley the subject came up when they were chatting about me being over here by myself and whether she trusted me.

Kelly was very apologetic but it actually aroused me alot, knowing that her hot sister knew about my situation! Added to this, Kelly teased me about how a few guys had tried to chat them up and while she said she wouldn't do anything naughty in front of her sister, she had passed her number to one of the guys...

I so desperately want to wank and cum over the thought of her being unfaithful to me again but I can't!!!

my wife put me in chastity a while ago now and its just a way of life with the device and panties (we have a photo in our profile or we can send some) but you get used to it over the long term. if you do wear them long term be prepared for some changes so be careful for what you ask for

A complete surprise today - the key arrived in the mail; I know it seems weak but I had to release myself, I have been so sore and have found my cock to have chaffing marks on it and my sack is raw where the ring was. Am going to have to have some days free, though I am determined not to pleasure myself.

I found keeping lube in the tube helps and the ring if you keep it shaved it doesn't rub. I've only gone 24 days but was fine when it was done.
Good luck. Enjoy.
-hank

chrisjohn said:
my wife put me in chastity a while ago now and its just a way of life with the device and panties (we have a photo in our profile or we can send some) but you get used to it over the long term. if you do wear them long term be prepared for some changes so be careful for what you ask for
What kind of changes have you noticed?
-hank:rolleyes:

i never get hard now, ever. she will even put in xxx movies or look at photos online while having me undressed to see if i get at all excited and i dont now. i also think i am smaller as she put it on me almost a year ago now and i the chastity device feels so huge on me and she bought me the cb2000 with points of intrigue and she said that was the smallest one the company had. it also changes our relationship as she is much more bossy and controlling over the months. she enjoys going out dressed up to show off and is more open about talking with men and flirting. its like we are married but have very different roles now if that makes sense.

You are and will stay married but become more like sisters. Sharing a house and soon her Bull.

thats exactly what she wants wayne, we no longer sleep in the same bedroom and we talk more now than ever but its about gf type stuff

Well, the device went back after some careful hair removal and use of lube to avoid some of the pain next time hopefully - the key went back in the post this morning and Kelly has promised to send out a plastic serial numbered lock soon, to assist in airport security. Kelly has started really teasing me now - her plan seems to evolve weekly, it would now appear that in addition to me having to watch her fuck him, even after 2+ months since I was last home, while wearing panties over the CB6000 to completely humiliate me, she now intends to keep me locked in it until he leaves the next day. She hinted at going to him in the spare room in the morning and bringing me a pussy of cum to clean as my 'good morning', but then implied that I shouldn't be 100% hopeful of sharing our bed with her at all that night - that I could end up in the spare room and him next to her, cuddling up together as lovers in our marital bed. I have to admit, the idea arouses me a lot ;)