• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Engagement Announcements

• Thread starterSlimdickens
  • Start date

Slimdickens

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 23, 2005
Engagement Announcement Pictures

Is it me being my pathetic white skinny dicked,cuck wannabe self or does anyone else look at engagement announcements in the newspapers and think that the young white wives would make excenllent black cock sluts. And their hubby standing there smiling away thinking he is satisfying her sexual needs. I've gazed at my own wedding day pics and imagined my wife being taken in her gown by a black bull many times. I dunno maybe its just me?

Not Alone

Hey thanks for the reply. I thought there might be someone else out there. Now if i could only upload some and put on the site.

Love looking at the paper and see white women with blk men getting married.I know they been having good sex and her mom and dad know it too.

Matter of time.

The pictures of the white newlyweds in the newspaper are so thought provoking. The attractive wife all smiles simply can't wait until her husband passes out after the reception at their hotel. In no time at all she is on her knees in her wedding gown sucking on the sweet uncut cock of the older black gentleman who drove their limo. A smile can be deceiving right?

Users who are viewing this thread