• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Enhanced Semen Production

• Thread starterceeman
  • Start date
C

ceeman

Anybody, out there.... know for certain, of any commercial products or foods that "ACTUALLY" increase Male semen volume ?? I have tried a few, with no... positive results.

Try this

Try his - minimum 64 ounces (8 glasses) of water per day, Lecithin, L-Arginine and Reishi Mushroom extract. Works wonders for my husband!

try this

Ok Janet.....thank You... i shall try them.. I assume all these items can be gotten at a health food store ?? ;)

Another good way is teasing. Bring yourself (or whoever) close to orgasm, then hold off again. The longer you do this, the more semen your body is able to produce.

albany searching

Thank YOU, ALBANY. YES YOU ARE RIGHT!!! :D I HAVE NOTICED THIS MYSELF, TO BE TRUE....GUESS IT'S JUST BEEN SO LONG SINCE I HAD A CUCKOLDRESS TO TEASE ME .......I FORGOT ..:(

thax mac.. yes correct, sperm is introduced into the semen via the vas duct during ejaculation. I consider the two elements combined, as "semen" ....myself. ;)

MacNfries said:
I assume you're talking about your volume of cum when semen, and not sperm. Many people, including a lot of guys, think the semen is produced in the nutsack ... not so ... its produced by the prostrate. Drinking a lot of juices and water does scientifically increase the semen.

I've noticed when I skip a day between jerking off ... lol ... that my volume of semen is larger. As you get older its going to take longer to produce the semen. So try going longer than 12-14 hours between cums, ceeman.
:D

PS ... a couple GIFS to click on and enjoy ... lol!

NEAT pix !!! THANKS FOR SHAREING .....

Zinc supplements should help with sperm production.

Maybe HcG injections?

Users who are viewing this thread