• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Enjoy My Slutty Asian Fiancee! ^^

• Thread starterMrPorky
  • Start date

MrPorky

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 14, 2011
Hi guys,
I'm an old member of this forum returning under a new name, hope some of you recognize me.
Do you remember my sexy fiancee? Did you miss her pictures? Wanna see how sluttier she got? ;)
Enjoy the pics and let me know what you think...

Pictures ??

Totally hot she is very sexy love her pictures!!

Wow! She's so inviting! Wish I could have an unforgettable romp with her! Maybe you can take my wife. ;)

hOW OLD IS SHE...DID U TRAIN HER TO SUCK bbc.?

I enjoy her very much, thank you. If you need any help and you are in the SoCal area, let me know.

Wow,she is sexy lady...

She's a piece of awesome fuck meat for men!:p

beautiful man, what a fucking body she has, so hot & sexy

Love your comments guys!!! I'm very glad you all like my sexy fiancee :)
Please keep on talking dirty about her, ****** her as a horny little slut that she really is. How would you use her as a personal fuck toy?

sdsmwm said:
hOW OLD IS SHE...DID U TRAIN HER TO SUCK bbc.?
She is 25 years old.
She is a fantastic cocksucker who really likes kinky oral. She enjoys being deep-throated/gagged/face-fucked and has no problem to swallow sperm.
Supersupercuck said:
I enjoy her very much, thank you. If you need any help and you are in the SoCal area, let me know.
Too bad we live so far far away from you - in Central Europe :(

Seriously sexy and beautifully open. I seem to remember those lips from somewhere [Yes - both sets :D ]

Good to have you back, and we look forward to more. I think at half my age she is ideal for me to enjoy (and deep-throated cock-sucking from her is VERY tempting).

MrPorky said:
She is 25 years old.
She is a fantastic cocksucker who really likes kinky oral. She enjoys being deep-throated/gagged/face-fucked and has no problem to swallow sperm.

Too bad we live so far far away from you - in Central Europe :(

Well if you two find yourselves here in SoCal let me know and I will let you know of any plans to travel to Europe. Good luck in the meantime.

I LOVE this big nipples of hers. And OH, what a beautiful pussy.....

Hi Mr Porky
She's very hot & slutty.
The Last pic of the first set is so inviting - like telling me: "Take me, any hole you like"
Does she do anal?
U R Very lucky guy

Very nice indeed. Has she taken other men's cock since you've been together Porky?

shes so hot ! PM me if your in BEijing. :)

I'm new here, but I'm hooked already.

106949d1310675320-enjoy-my-slutty-asian-fiancee-img_001_5.jpeg

Its shit like this that just does me in.

She is a horny ass slut...

Zoro_Bull_ride said:
Does she do anal?
Yes, she is very much into anal sex. She loves being fingered/toyed/fucked in the ass! :)

Welcome back

Of course I remeber you Fiancee.
Shes is gorgoeus. Please kepp posting her pictures they make me hard.

Welcome back!!!

Users who are viewing this thread