• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Erin Andrews nude video

• Thread starterEasylooker
  • Start date

Easylooker

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 13, 2007
Been hearing that Erin (ESPN fame) is sueing somebody who had a peep cam and filmed her in the nude. There is supposed to be video out on the web somewhere of her. A few guys I know said they have seen it and they really liked it!

YA ive got it, its ok a bit creepy. She is smoking hot though.

The Video Bay

This worked as of this post not sure how long it will.

good god she does have a nice body, even in blurry pixels:)

ok I feel even more dirty now....

AWESOME!!! Thanks for posting!

Don't be shocked when it comes out that this was all set up by her for publicity. Pretty sure that had to be taken through a peephole that was altered and anybody who has ever stayed at a hotel/motel where you entered your room from inside the facility knows that there's a 2 inch gap under the door. If there was someone moving around, filming, then there had to be noise and she would have noticed the shadows under the door. She came out immediately and made a statement saying that it was her in the video.

conspiracies, conspiracies, conspiracies!

This was not set up! ESPN would not but themselves into that situation. Look at her body.
If she was going to go nude for publicity, she could have made all the publicity she wanted, along with a ton of cash, by doing a photo shoot for playboy or penthouse.

handigrl said:

This was not set up! ESPN would not but themselves into that situation. Look at her body.
If she was going to go nude for publicity, she could have made all the publicity she wanted, along with a ton of cash, by doing a photo shoot for playboy or penthouse.

I agree no way was this a setup. It is ashame someone would stoop so low to do this to her.

She is hot as fuck. She's so sexy the even she can't stop looking at her ass in the mirror.

She is a prime piece of white meat :bowdown:

erin_andrews_zebra.jpg

erin-andrews-ass.jpg

clip_image002_0012.jpg

handigrl said:

Dude....(and yes, I meant to call you a dude), ESPN had nothing to do with this. How do you propose that ESPN controls things like this? I am pretty damned sure that her contract with ESPN stipulates that she is not to pose in any provocative way for any publication. So, if she were to quit and do a spread for Playboy...then what? Her career would wither and we would never hear from her again. BUT, if she has a five minute video of herself buck naked out here on the internet, she can sidestep that clause in the contract. Now, millions more people know who Erin Andrews is who had never heard of her before. She still has her job with ESPN and she will parlay this into some kind of reality show...possibly on ESPN or ABC which owns ESPN.

Look, I'm no stranger on this forum and anyone who knows of my work knows that I am not a bullshitter and they know even better that I am annoyingly accurate in my assumptions and speculations (much to their chagrin), so just sit back and watch this thing develop.

the vid has been taken down does anyone know or it being anywhere else?

Anybody still have vidcaps?