Errands for my Wife and her Lover

• Thread startercarina_halerose
  • Start date

carina_halerose

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 11, 2008
Errands for my Wife and her Lover

My wife is having one of her lovers over today and she wishes that I be out of the house. She has gone to lover’s homes and hotels without me, but this is the first time she has sent me from our house. My little cock is so hard that I am sure I will have a hard time putting on my CB3k. plus I have not been allowed to cum for 3 weeks.

While he is at our house I am to go out and buy my wife something sexy for her to wear the next time she sees him. She will find out what color he would like to see her in and then text me that color. When I return home if they are still upstairs I am to stay down stairs until they come down. If they are already downstairs I am to thank him for spending time with my wife, then I am to go upstairs and clean up the bedroom and change the sheets on our bed.

Has anyone else been made to do errands for his wife and her lover? This is a first for me. My wife has been telling me for a week that it will make me a better cuckold and will help to teach me that I am a better servant to her and her lovers then a man that is sexually active. She is right because I am not a sexual active man and I have become her servant. I am more her servant then I am a real man that has sex with his wife. I have not had sex with my wife since we got married and that has been almost 2 yrs. I knew I would not be having sex with her when we got married because my dick is too small to please her. I am thankful that I can still give her great orgasms with my mouth.

Attachments

• 272045189.jpg
    272045189.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 293
  • 992200969.jpg
    992200969.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 366
Mac

There is a lot more to a marriage then intercourse. We love each other that’s why we got married. I can give her a better orgasm with my mouth then any man can with his cock. Seeing that she enjoyed oral more the penetration and I enjoy giving it and I also enjoy being teased and denied that being a cuck to her would happen sooner or later. From the very beginning we both felt after long talks over 3 years before we got married that things would slowly move in the direction they have. The only thing that counts here is that we both are happy and we understand what are roles are in marriage. Our relationship is what comes first, the play is only a second. If we ever felt it was damaging our love then we both would stop. Our relationship is the most important thing there is to us. My wife is also my Dominant and these ideas of pushing me to be more submissive are hers alone. These are things that have wanted all my life.

Assignment completed pretty blue panties purchased in her lovers favorite color.

carina_halerose said:
Mac

There is a lot more to a marriage then intercourse. We love each other that’s why we got married. I can give her a better orgasm with my mouth then any man can with his cock. Seeing that she enjoyed oral more the penetration and I enjoy giving it and I also enjoy being teased and denied that being a cuck to her would happen sooner or later. From the very beginning we both felt after long talks over 3 years before we got married that things would slowly move in the direction they have. The only thing that counts here is that we both are happy and we understand what are roles are in marriage. Our relationship is what comes first, the play is only a second. If we ever felt it was damaging our love then we both would stop. Our relationship is the most important thing there is to us. My wife is also my Dominant and these ideas of pushing me to be more submissive are hers alone. These are things that have wanted all my life.

Sure you must have. I'd really like to know how you behave around your work colleagues ? Going by your own logic, you must feel subservient to those colleagues of urs who have a dick size bigger than you, even if thier brains are pea sized. I simply don't understand the cruel behavior of wives (I know its not cruel or humiliating for cuckolds, its aroussing) whose husbands let them play. Is it because they have lost respect (and hence love) for the man they married because of the size of his dick?

Carina,

carina_halerose said:
While my wife's lover is at our house she has instructed me to go out and buy her something sexy to wear next time she sees him. She will find out what color he prefers, then let me know by text.

Very good. It's entirely appropriate for you to be doing that for your wife while she's fucking her lover.

carina_halerose said:
When I return home, if they are still upstairs I am to stay downstairs until they come down. If they are already downstairs, I am to thank him for spending time with my wife, then I am to go upstairs and clean up the bedroom and change the sheets on our bed.

All highly proper instructions for your wife to have given you...

carina_halerose said:
This is a first for me. My wife has been telling me for a week this will make me a better cuckold; it will help teach me that I am a better servant to her and her lovers then would be a husband who has sex with her.

Your wife is right, of course...

carina_halerose said:
She is right, because I am not a sexually active man and I have become her servant.

...as you obviously agree. It's entirely right and proper that you became your wife's servant when she made you her cuckold.

carina_halerose said:
I have not had sex with my wife since we got married. That was almost 2 years ago.

Interesting. Most wives, I would think, would allow their cuckolds to have sex with them at least once, perhaps on their wedding day, before informing them of their inadequacy as lovers and denying them for the remainder of their marriage (perhaps the remainder of their lives). Wives who are more liberal-minded probably allow their cuckolds to have sex with them on their anniversaries, or once per year on some other designated day... the cuckold's birthday, for instance.

carina_halerose said:
I knew I would not be having sex with my wife when we got married because my dick is too small to please her.

Hm... is that a decision your wife imposed on you from your wedding day onwards, because she knew, from fucking you prior to marrying you, of your inability to satisfy her? Or alternatively, did she let you know right upfront, from the first time she met you, that she would not allow you to have sex with her? (Actually, I see you answered these questions, at least in part, in your second post of this thread.)

If the latter is the case, are you a married virgin?

carina_halerose said:
I am thankful that I can still give my wife great orgasms with my mouth.

Pleasing your wife with oral worship; i.e., doing a first rate job as her cuntsucker, is of course what you should focus on (as you are, evidently). That, traditionally, is the role expected of small-cock cuckolds. In addition, you should focus, certainly, on doing excellent work as your wife's servant. It sounds like you'll have increasing opportunities to perfect your important role as her servant now that she's begun bringing her lovers home. Her doing so reflects well on you, suggesting, as it does, that she now has sufficient confidence in your ability to support her extramarital fucking. There seems little doubt your wife is now confident you won't embarrass her in front of her lovers.

It sounds like you're performing well as your wife's cuckold so she should have little cause for complaint. Congratulations! Also, thanks for posting the pics. Is that your wife (with one of her lovers) in pic 2? If so, congratulations again for managing to persuade such a gorgeous mistress to marry you, so you could serve her as her submissive cuckold-in-chastity.

Regarding your update:

carina_halerose said:
Assignment completed! Pretty blue panties purchased in her lovers favorite color.

Good work! Will look forward to hearing how your role as your wife's servant worked out after you returned home, and whether she was pleased with the style of panty you selected for her.

—Custer

Custer

I am 59 and she is 49 and this is the second marriage for both of us. i have been a cuck to 2 other woman. My ex wife and a gf many yrs earlier. i was not fucking my wife before our marriage, only giving her oral. i am a very oral person and i like to suck cock almost as much as i do eating pussy. i am also kept in chastity for long periods of time. Long be fore we married i told my wife she would have all the freedom she wished. i also told her that freedom would include fucking other men and women if she wished

Raks said:
Sure you must have. I'd really like to know how you behave around your work colleagues ? Going by your own logic, you must feel subservient to those colleagues of urs who have a dick size bigger than you, even if thier brains are pea sized. I simply don't understand the cruel behavior of wives (I know its not cruel or humiliating for cuckolds, its aroussing) whose husbands let them play. Is it because they have lost respect (and hence love) for the man they married because of the size of his dick?

it seems to me that you have no idea what you are talking about. first of all how would i know what size my coworkers cock are. i only act submissive to my wife and her lovers. in the real world i am a very dominant male. a wife that has lost respect and love for the husband that as given her the freedom will not have that husband for long.

Saraha said:
Which year did you last stick your penis in a pussy? 1993?

The last time my small dick was in a pussy was2006. its was shortly after that my future wife decided there was no point in us fucking.

There can be no better way to show obedience, than to refrain from ever asking or thinking again of putting my prick in my wife's cunt. She stopped me in 2000 and now I wear my briefs in bed to make sure my prick does not even touch her precious flesh, let alone get near to her gorgeous cunt, that occasionally, (once or twice a year) if I've been a 'good boy' she will let me lick.