dig420

HMFIC
Staff member
Admin
Beloved Member
Mar 20, 2013
Las Vegas
www.slutwives.com
We get a lot of these types of threads in this forum, so I'm going to post this here and nobody can say you didn't know:

Do NOT post 'un aware' pics of ANYONE, including your wife. Don't claim they're un aware then try to tell me they're not after you get banned. If you say they are, then they are.

Do NOT post personal information that gives away anyone's identity. This is an immediate ban offense.

Last edited:
Reactions: Swingcouple, Cadman and Cagedfordoms
Jackndice said:
so wont we share anymore our dice winnings ?
we are playing with someone and he was telling us 'she is hotwife' and we playing, then shared here, what will be ?
If she's a hotwife and she knows that he's passing around pictures that's fine. If she's just some poor working chick who made the mistake of trusting her husband with some private photos and he's passing them around, that's not fine. If pics are being posted that would allow some crazy stalker to hunt down some unfortunate lady, that's DEFINITELY not fine. This should be very clear, it's an easy distinction.

• Love
Reactions: Blankmind, Smallertributer, lovehotmoms and 13 others
dig420 said:
If she's a hotwife and she knows that he's passing around pictures that's fine. If she's just some poor working chick who made the mistake of trusting her husband with some private photos and he's passing them around, that's not fine. If pics are being posted that would allow some crazy stalker to hunt down some unfortunate lady, that's DEFINITELY not fine. This should be very clear, it's an easy distinction.
Why haven't hundreds of SW users liked this comment? 100% correct

• Love
Reactions: Smallertributer, wstreet, Steviecuck and 4 others
It is not very fair that the quizz room in the Chat ask question which answer is a word that makes you muted o_O

Reactions: wstreet
jmw67 said:
It is not very fair that the quizz room in the Chat ask question which answer is a word that makes you muted o_O
You can report the quiz bot for inappropriate behavior just like any other user. In my case, it didn't help, I just made an admin as frustrated with me as I was with the quizbot. But if it keeps happening and people say/do nothing it will never get fixed.

We need someone to make a list of better questions for the quiz room chatbot. I can't find any good lists on the web.