• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Eunuch Cuckolds, any out there?

• Thread starterajinuk
  • Start date

ajinuk

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 10, 2011
Hi, I have been browsing the forum for a little while but thought i would post about a topic i am interested in.

Castration, I am looking for a woman to cuckold me and turn me into a eunuch.

Is there anyone that has personaly expereince in this area or any women in the UK that want to chat?

I am 23 and based in Kent.

Reactions: 412perv
Hey mate thanks for taking the time to post, Believe me I'm not judging you in anyway but just wanted to ask you this: if you found the woman to cuckold you the way you wanted and she requested a castration, would you really 100% be able to go through with it, I mean I'm sure you have masturbated picturing it but in that time after you have cum, do you still see yourself interested in the idea ?

Hi thanks for taking the time to reply guys.

The whole idea for me is very much a female dom thing as well as being a cuckold.

I have about 4 years experience in slavery and strongly believe this is the next step for me. There are a few health pro's & cons i have looked at.

I have seen alot of pics etc around the subject so dont need to see them but i wanted to know if there where any eunuch cucks on here?

Have they come up in your topics before?

Andy.

My situation is somewhat similar, but not a castration per se.

As a teenager, I had several incidents of torsion of the testicle. Finally, in my 20s, I had an incident and this time the hospital botched things up. The testicle was destroyed. A few years later I met my wife and we got married, and have 2 great kids.

A few years ago I got an infection and that was also not properly addressed by the hospital ER. Guess what, I lost the other testicle. Now I am a enuch.

The settlement paid for, amoung other things, some implants so I look normal. My wife's libido had plummeted after the birth of our second child. So, when I lost my second testicle it was not like she was crushed. Initially, I took testosterone, but there were some not so pleasant aspects to it - it just didn't seem to work as well as the real thing. I was just too angry. So, with the doctor's help, I weaned myself off of it and enjoyed being calm. My wife and kids enjoyed me being calm too. But then, my wife's libido started to climb. I could still get it up, but I lost my drive to do so and it really takes effort to climax. My wife had an affair, I found out about it, our marriage nearly came apart, and then I found that the thought of another man fucking my wife really turned me on. I also found that I really enjoy prostate stimulation resulting from receptive anal intercourse and discovered that I am somewhat bisexual. So, we agreed to an arrangement. She can have male lovers, as can I.

Reactions: ArdentOneX
Castration: What an awesome fantasy!

Attachments

• CC30oct1003.jpg
    CC30oct1003.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 404
  • CC30oct1002.jpg
    CC30oct1002.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 401
  • CC13jan1101.jpg
    CC13jan1101.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 467
  • CC05jan1101.jpg
    CC05jan1101.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 432
  • CC05jan1102.jpg
    CC05jan1102.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 397
Nice thanks for that hadnt seen pic number 4 before!

This is so GROSS!

One cuck's "gross" is another cuck's fantasy.

Users who are viewing this thread