• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

European Bus Tour

• Thread starterslipon
  • Start date

slipon

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 12, 2012
Hi,

I've been checking on here for a while, trying to get some tips on how to get the wife 'involved'. Haven't had any luck, though think she might have been a bit naughty when out with her work friends.

Anyway, we've booked to go on a Contiki bus tour through Europe for a few weeks. I've heard from my friends that these things are proper sex fest, so I'm hoping she'll sneak off with a new buddy one night!

Has anyone been on these before? Seen anything similar happen? Really hoping it goes through!!

I don't think 39 is that old! I think that those kind of rules (18-35) are not that hard and fast, just a guide. I guess it is a deterrent though.

I've heard that most of those that go along are between 20-25. Which will make me feel old at 33!

We go in 8 days, getting pretty excited!

Slipon,

slipon said:
I've been checking on here for a while, trying to get some tips on how to get my wife 'involved.' Haven't had any luck, though. I think she might have been a bit naughty when out with her work friends.

If so, that's promising...

slipon said:
Anyway, we've booked to go on a Contiki bus tour through Europe for a few weeks. I've heard from my friends that these tours are a proper sex fest...

Really...? That's interesting. As I read your initial post a picture of a bus filled with elderly folks came to mind, but Mac's comment:

MacNfries said:
I appreciate your bringing this up. Actually I heard compliments about these tours a while back. I guess my question about them would be, why are they limited to ages 18-35 only? Just wondering...

makes "sex fest" tours seem a lot more plausible.

slipon said:
...so, I'm hoping she'll sneak off with a new buddy one night!

Why on only one night...?

slipon said:
Has anyone been on these before? Seen anything similar happen?

Nope. The tours I'm most familiar with don't involve that sort of thing (apparently... although in principle, they could).

slipon said:
Really hoping it goes through! I've heard that most of those that go along are 20-25, which will make me feel old at 33. We go in 8 days; I'm getting pretty excited!

Maybe you should consider some noncommittal remarks to your wife about how you hear these tours involve a lot of sex (but nothing too heavy-handed). Rather, just plant the bug in her mind — and, if she expresses concern about you wanting to fuck other women, be prepared to reassure her you aren't into that (if that isn't what you have in mind) but you suspect it may be a chance for her to experience some hot sexual adventures.

Then, it will become difficult for your wife to banish the idea as it keeps circulating in the back of her mind...

I mean... why not? Maybe she'll expand her sexual horizons and discover she likes it.

Good luck!

—Custer

Thanks Custer!

They seem to be very popular with young Australians/New Zealanders and they have a bit of a reputation down here.

I've mentioned a couple of times that I've heard they are wild, and I think her friends have mentioned things to her as well. Some of them have been on them themselves. But I will continue to plant the seed over the next week. Hopefully it fires her up for the trip.

Or perhaps there could be a "strip billiards" game. I understand that they have those in Las Vegas, at least!

Trust me,you're wife will 100% be getting new cock on a Contiki tour...that's guaranteed!
They are a complete fuckfest generally,so kick back and enjoy!

Users who are viewing this thread