European cities for interracial?

• Thread starterjjudge
  • Start date

jjudge

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 15, 2006
Hi guys, thinking of going for a long weekend city break with my girlfriend and was wondering if there is any particular european cities with a good interracial scene?
Any suggestions gratefully recieved. :D

Come to the UK, Manchester. ;)

Reactions: hikawade
London is definitely good for IR sightings and has an outstanding night life.
The only other European city I could recommend is Amsterdam, but you won't see nearly as much IR there as in London.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Paris is best (but I haven't been to London).

Yes I think Paris has much more black people than London and it is easier to find a one night stand there. Paris is kinda lower class though.

Last edited by a moderator:
BangZ said:
Come to the UK, Manchester. ;)

Really? What sort of scene is there going in Manchester?

OMG, any big city in Germany, especially Cologne and Frankfurt! I don't know what it is, but those Gerry girls are such bbc sluts! I toured Germany as a dancer and got so much German ass, can't wait to get back there!

_Mark_ said:
Really? What sort of scene is there going in Manchester?

Plenty of brothas and ppl from other countries. Plenty of cock of all different colors available :)

Sounds like BBC is popular all over the world, and to think it could only be found in Africa once; and someone decided to import it to America - and I for one am pleased he did. If he was around these days, I would shake his hand and tell him some great stories of my personal experiences with BBC.

Now so many countries have BBC, and white women all over the place are obviously tasting it and getting pregnant to it. Lots of inter-racial babies.

The guy who decided to take BBC out of Africa, sure let the cork out of the bottle.....and you can't put the cork back in.

I would say London without doubt - of all the cities I've been to!

europe seems perfect for IR scene as for all over the world.. in south america is slowly

in argentina there is no much blacks but if you think in how many were 5 years ago the number is big and for blacks is great because they are a few and they have more girls

and remember that my country has the best woman of the world

argentinas are very curious about them, it's exotic, i came home a few months ago and my hot neighbour is dating with a black guy