• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

European wife (39 yo)

• Thread starterGiorgio
  • Start date
G

Giorgio

she usually doesn't even want to talk about anal sex.
last night, anyway, she begged me to put a finger in her ass while i was fucking her. her pussy become immediately wetter.

now? any suggestions?

Attachments

• IMG_4270.jpg
    IMG_4270.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 2,103
Nice ass!

Where did she learn that trick at?

Breeder said:
Where did she learn that trick at?

The other side.
Her tits are small, but her nipples are really suckable, aren't they?

Attachments

• IMG_4258.jpg
    IMG_4258.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 2,128
imho

Giorgio said:
The other side.
Her tits are small, but her nipples are really suckable, aren't they?

Dude--there shouldn't be any "but" in that sentence. Simple: her "tits are small, and her nipples are really suckable".

Beautiful woman, man. Be proud that she'll have you!!

And as for her new-found enjoyment of her bottom, you should both enjoy it. Try a little rimming next time you go down on her, she'll love it.

I hope a further pic won't disturb you...

Attachments

• IMG_2443.jpg
    IMG_2443.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 1,279
A summer pic.

Attachments

• IMG_3557.jpg
    IMG_3557.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 1,019
Love her great smile and mouth sweet breasts

her ass

I suggest that you start licking her asshole, kiss it like it's a mouth, then stick your tougue in it like its her mouth, do not try and fuck it, just do this on a regular basis for maybe a month if she last that long, all the while slowly introduce your fingers she seem to like it.
Then slowly and gently slide your dick head in no more than what your tougue could do and cum in it, before long she will have you fucking her asshole regularly.

funhard2find said:
I suggest that you start licking her asshole, kiss it like it's a mouth, then stick your tougue in it like its her mouth, do not try and fuck it, just do this on a regular basis for maybe a month if she last that long, all the while slowly introduce your fingers she seem to like it.
Then slowly and gently slide your dick head in no more than what your tougue could do and cum in it, before long she will have you fucking her asshole regularly.

Thanks, funhard2find.

Attachments

• 2513s.jpg
    2513s.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 1,557
lovely nipples made for sucking and yes a bit of rimming would really get her going

seawilly2003 said:
lovely nipples made for sucking and yes a bit of rimming would really get her going

Thanks, seawilly2003.
A new pic of her nipples, and of her trimmed pussy.

Attachments

• IMG_4235.jpg
    IMG_4235.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 897
Last edited by a moderator:
well

I think if she wanted my finger that i would work on getting something a little bigger and harder up that ass.....lol she is cute as hell

Last edited by a moderator:
funhard2find said:

And put your lips around her ass and suck on it.

I would.

Nipples again.
You don't mind if I keep posting, do you?

Attachments

• IMG_2444.jpg
    IMG_2444.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 348
Please, keep posting

You wife is beatiful. I sincerely hope you get your wish granted.

Keep posting pictures of her. It looks you are making progress

post one of her spreading her pussy please-thanks.

luv2cuck2005 said:
post one of her spreading her pussy please-thanks.

do you mean like this?

Attachments

• IMG_4238.jpg
    IMG_4238.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 582
hmmm

Giorgio said:
do you mean like this?
Now that is a good picture, lol all of them are good she looks great

do you have any of her fingering herself?plz?
ace

Users who are viewing this thread