Ever cheat with a lover while on the phone to the boyfriend?

• Thread starterbostonfaker
  • Start date

bostonfaker

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 27, 2008
Scenario one: you are a dude with someone else’s wife or girlfriend in bed. The phone rings, she answers it and it’s her bf or hubby calling. You don’t stop going at it and the hubby/bf is clueless about what is going on.

Ever done?

Scenario two: You are the wife and you are doing your lover - same type of thing happens. You talk to your unknowing significant other while you pump away.

Who’s had this happen? I have and it is the hottest thing ever.

i ahve had this happen when i was with my other girl when my g/f called me i answered and talked a lil when ended the call by the time she was still suckin my cock

Yes I did

bostonfaker said:
Scenario one: you are a dude with someone else’s wife or girlfriend in bed. The phone rings, she answers it and it’s her bf or hubby calling. You don’t stop going at it and the hubby/bf is clueless about what is going on.

One time just a few years ago, I was seeing this cute white BBW chick who was almost 20 yrs. younger than me and married to a truck driver. She was a part-time colledge student and I took off work a little early one afternoon and went to her house to see her. While we were sitting on the couch taking a break from sex, the phone rings and it's him calling to check in with her. So, I'm sitting there being quiet and waiting on her to finish the call and she starts trying to pull me over on top of her while she's talking to him. I could tell what she was wanting to do, but I resisted because I was afraid I couldn't keep from making noises that he might could hear. He was a jealous type that would have raised hell and threatened to kill someone (maybe would have) if he knew what was going on. If I had another chance at that however, I would go for it because yes, it's definately a hot turn on!

Yeah. Been there, done that. When this happened to me it wasn't the chick's husband calling. It was her mother. She was cheating on her husband with me. We had history dating back to high school and her mother hated (still does) me. She called when we were finishing up a session one day.

Last edited by a moderator:
One of the wife I meet here, came out to see me on her own, and the husband must of been calling around looking for her. Anyway, when he called my apartment, we were fucking like rabbits and I answered the phone and he just flat out asked me to speak to his wife. I just handed the phone to her, by this time she did not care and told him she missed me too much and came half way across the country. He was upset and was yelling to her that " I bet he had you on your back as soon as you came thur the door". She responsed " I was hoping he would".......by this point I could not help letting a little laugther out, because as soon as we came into my apartment I told her I wanted some white pussy and started undoing her pants,,,,now I knew thats what she wanted. She finally ended the conversation and we got back to fucking our brains out. I got her pregnant that trip, but she told me she was not going to keep it unless we started living together ,,,,,and she meant right away,,,I told her let think about it more, but she got rid of the baby as soon without giving me much time..........I miss them both now.

not the same but i've had my wife ring me a few times while she's been getting fucked.
one guy was a bit nasty telling me he was up my wife's cunt and i should just wank my useless cock, another was quite cool telling me exactly what he was doing to her and the third didnt speak to me just fucked her hard, but a few weeks later invited us to his house .