• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Ever eat a creampie?

• Thread startervvmmaann
  • Start date
V

vvmmaann

Anyone else out there enjoy eating your creampie from your wife's pussy? It took me a while to finally do it but now I love it!

Reactions: Wifesharingfantasizer
vvmmaann said:
Anyone else out there enjoy eating your creampie from your wife's pussy? It took me a while to finally do it but now I love it!

There was an afternoon a couple of years ago I went down on the girlfriend and she put up quite a resistence. At the time I figured she just wasn't in the mood, however I was, and I persisted. I didn't find anything out of order while down there.....certainly nothing like a creampie.

Now, looking back and knowing what I know today, I think she may have resisted so strongly because she had been with another guy earlier in the day or possibly the evening before.

Yes, it is very interesting and erotic. I will do it every chance i get.

i will tonight, as soon as she gets home

yes, of course. its so so fucking hot!!! several times we have done another round after creampie licking;)

hi, i have eaten a couple of creampies, my own and a couple of other peoples cum from my wifes pussy. I can say that i prefer my own but im not adverse to others but not all the time. We are always on the lookout for the next hung male to feed me lol.

I eat my own produced cream pies in my present wife. I found a girlfriend on a craigslist that I meet in a hotel room and had sex with. Before doing intercourse I ate her to orgasm and after that I entered her and fucked her. She was reluctant that I gave her oral sex but I did it anyway. She tasted different. Afterwards I got to know that she just had sex with another of her boyfriends before she met me.

Its funny how some of the ladies resist the slide down the nature trail isnt it? That is common when they feel like they might get caught.

But after you work through that, they mostly get off twice as much as normal and that is hot as a gun barrel after dumping all your ammo.

I can tell you it becomes addictive. There is nothing as good as a freshly fucked pussy to eat. Myself I am more likely to do it when it is someone else’s cum as I still get that loss of interest after I cum. But I really look forward to a creampie.

Reactions: SLUTWIFELISA
mecca410 said:
I can tell you it becomes addictive. There is nothing as good as a freshly fucked pussy to eat. Myself I am more likely to do it when it is someone else’s cum as I still get that loss of interest after I cum. But I really look forward to a creampie.

its true, its an addiction. i love it and eager for the moment im allowed by my wife and her lover to eat that special dish..mmm

mecca410 said:

I am addicted. I have done it 100's of times, and can't get enough.
Especially when she was fucking her BBC boyfriend.
That was exceptionally great eating.
I have eaten about a dozen different mens creampie out of my wife's pussy.
And have eaten dozen's of different mens creampies out of my first wifes pussy.

Reactions: SLUTWIFELISA
Its is really good when you are all worked up from watching her with another guy, let him unload, rub her up good and dive in with the tongue. It is addictive.

I have had many of my own but the best is someone elses
i once watched my wife take a cock and he filled her good , i was on it as he was pulling out lol

Eating my wifes creampies is an essential part of our cuckold relationship. In 20 years I have only watched my wife fucking with a bull on 4 occasions. My pleasure comes after she has spent time with her numerous lovers and they have injected their seed inside her. I totally clean her out and devour that precious cum. If she goes away for a few days with a lover she brings me the results in her knickers. My pleasure and excitement derives from the evidence that she has been unfaithful in the form of an abundant creampie or well placed love bites.

I like being below my wife, in a 69, while he is fucking her from behind.
When he shoots off in her, then pulls out, I love it when she sits on my face.

I have only once, before our marriage. This was also the start of the seed of cuckoldry in my brain.

Some of you might be familiar with the concept of arranged marriages in Eastern countries (like India and China). Ours was an arranged marriage with our parents fixing it for us.

On my first meeting alone with my wife, she confessed that she has a boyfriend who she is on the verge of breaking up with. They were unable to marry each other due to various parental objections. Sad, but in any case, what came next was a thunderbolt for me. She told me (when i asked) point black that they were physical. She said that she wants to start our relation in an honest way.

I was crestfallen to know that my would be wife had her cherry popped by some other man. But she said that all this will stop when we get married. Which meant that she will continue seeing him till our marriage. I didn't pursued that point thinking that she may be emotionally attached to him.

Now, all 3 of us (including him) were living in the same city. She was living alone in an apartment. One day when i called her, she seemed a bit perturbed and i distinctly heard a male voice in the background. Even though she had told me that she will continue to see her bf till our marriage, i got anxious and told her that i am coming.

It took me one whole hr to reach her house (due to distance and traffic). She knew it that it will take me that much time. When i reached there, she welcomed me as usual. Everything looked properly arranged including her bed.

I started kissing her immediately (our first kiss) and she responded back. Soon we were undressing. Perhaps, she also got carried away in the moment, or perhaps she didn't think that i was suspicious, whatever, she allowed me to undress her completely. 2 things happened almost at the same time:

1) She commented (almost spontaneously) "Is this how big it gets?". (somehow the english translation is not conveying the hindi meaning completely). I knew immediately that her lover is bigger than me.

2) I saw dried cum on her legs. It was clear that her lover has left his left over all over legs. I did n't know at that time the meaning of creampie, but i still cleaned her completely. When i was eating her pussy, she came. I dont know if at that moment she was thinking about me or her lover.

After our marriage, she kept her promise and stopped seeing him completely. He still write emails to her sometimes which she replies very formally.

I'm a creampie eater.

I'm married to a horny gorgeous wife who is ashamed of her sexuality, she is a Christian and was a virgin when we met. Since I could not wait to fuck her, she agreed that I had to fuck her in the ass before we got married and it was okay for me, it was easy for her when my dick is pretty small.

After our marriage, I began to buy dildos, they became larger and larger as I always turned on huge cocks. I began suggesting that she would take a lover with big cock as she never had an orgasm with my little dick but only with our big dildos.
It will never happen she said, when she was satisfied with our dildos, I showed her cuckold films on the internet and she liked when hubbys eat the creampies and she wanted to try it with me.

Now it's our fetish, I fuck her with big dildos or large hollow strap-on om me until she have orgasm, then I ask her permission to fuck her with my small cock and she tells me I can only do that if I eat her creampie after. She twists my nipples and telling me to come quickly as she don't feel my little dick in her and then I comes very quickly.

I have eaten many creampies now and I still want her to fuck men with big dicks.

I really want to eat a bull's cum outta my wife but she'd never go for it :(. You guys are really lucky. I'm sexually frustrated as hell.

I just posed on the 16th. I have been eating her lovers’ creampie for years, but just Sunday night we played with her fav lover. I was beneath them in a 69 with the wife as he pounded her to many orgasms from behind. As he began to cum, and her bucking from orgasm, he slipped out. He was poking around attempting to get back into her, and it was there. It was shooting cum right there and in the moment I just went ahead and opened my mouth finishing him off. I am afraid to say it was hot feeling it shooting out onto my face and mouth.
Now I am wondering how I feel about it. Once in my life I would NEVER have thought about eating a pussy that was just fucked let alone filled by another man, now this happened and I have to say it was hot for all three of us?????? My wife keeps bringing it up…Will this become the new level of addiction?

i love eating wifes cream pie

Users who are viewing this thread