• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Everyday Scenes

• Thread starterargusx
  • Start date
Still more

Still enjoying them??

Attachments

• 470d.jpg
    470d.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 1,362
  • 7297.jpg
    7297.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 1,008
  • a5d6.jpg
    a5d6.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 972
  • ace3.jpg
    ace3.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 1,326
  • d243.jpg
    d243.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 2,337
YES!

Peace.

Awesome thread

What a super thread. Love the captions under some of them with the older women obviously married .... Carol and I love seeing others realize the pleasure we have found since her man came into her life. From both of us .... PLEASE post more. Thanks for the great work.

snowflak

argusx said:
These are ready to be picked

The young blonde in pink is the typical young lady you might see at the mall or walking home from school while her parents don't have a clue to what she is doing. Since I've went black myself, I guess sites like this are more obvious to me than ever before and also seems to be more frequent than I'd ever noticed in the past.

These photo's are great. It shows what's really going on out there. I noticed none of the bigots writing in on this thread. I guess a picture is worth a thousand words.

argusx said:
This is what every brother dreams of and every white boy dreads

If "every white boy dreads" this then there would be no forums like this; which exist almost entirely for white men to fantasize over.

More

Glad you like them. Have some more.

Attachments

• bachhdone.JPG
    bachhdone.JPG
    26.3 KB · Views: 1,818
  • dance2_done.JPG
    dance2_done.JPG
    37.3 KB · Views: 1,401
  • whisperhdone.JPG
    whisperhdone.JPG
    40 KB · Views: 1,626
And more

This can go on forever

Attachments

• experimentphdone.JPG
    experimentphdone.JPG
    44.2 KB · Views: 1,578
  • spirthdone.JPG
    spirthdone.JPG
    53.1 KB · Views: 1,686
  • bothhdone.JPG
    bothhdone.JPG
    45.8 KB · Views: 1,592
In Honor of winter

More snowflakes

Attachments

• sn6h.jpg
    sn6h.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 818
  • sn7ph.jpg
    sn7ph.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 851
  • sn8h.jpg
    sn8h.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 895
Let it snow

Melt in you hand (or on your cock)

Attachments

• sn11h.jpg
    sn11h.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 1,756
  • sn10ph.jpg
    sn10ph.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 1,735
  • sn9ph.jpg
    sn9ph.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 1,355
  • sn12ph.jpg
    sn12ph.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 1,262
  • sn13ph.jpg
    sn13ph.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 1,380
last for this storm

Wish I was young again

Attachments

• sn14h.jpg
    sn14h.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 1,232
  • sn15ph.jpg
    sn15ph.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 1,004
  • sn16h.jpg
    sn16h.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 1,045
  • sn19ph.jpg
    sn19ph.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 2,231
  • sn18h.jpg
    sn18h.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 1,157
Seek Marriage Now

:clap:
Series of events that make up MY life OR My Bio:

I, Wilber John, was born in Uganda, East Africa in 1959. I am the second son in a family of nine children. My early and barely memorable years were on a country farm. In 1982, I left Uganda on a scholarship to pursue school at university in Cuba.

Throughout my schooldays I have been a determined scholar and earned one Four year degree and another advanced degree in Medical Technology. Besides, I am a trained and certified computer programmer.

Having reached the age of maturity in 1992, while still attending college, I looked up for my lost love and started searching for a wife-to-be. That same year I got involved with a French girl who wasted my time as she was not up to marriage with a black man though we dated for about 2 years. Again in 1995, I meant a BBW who was magically a fit at that time, but some of her kids wanted me out of her life and so I decided not to tie a knot with that one and our relationship ended in May 1997. In 2000, I was caught in affectionate circumstances with a woman born in Akron area, Ohio, whom I later married in early 2001.When I moved to USA, I called Ohio, my home. In 2002, I moved to Detroit to get my Medical Technologist license. And again in 2004, I had to relocate to Boston for a more meaningful job as I could not secure a job in Ohio or neighboring states. It seems that my being away from home (Akron area) was interfering with our marriage. None of us cheated on each other but distance strained our marital relationship.

The loss of my life's companion has not sat well with me and here I am struggling very hard to get remarried very soon.
CAN REACH ME AT: NEED_FERTILE_WIFE@YAHOO.ca
Thanks

kissing

nothing gets me wetter than seeing an interracial couple kissing deeply. Anyone have any pics of that kind? or know of a good website where kissing is pictured a lot?

Wilber John, I have some advice for you...

Look on the dating sites, Yahoo, MSN, etc. You won't find it HERE!

The loss of my life's companion has not sat well with me and here I am struggling very hard to get remarried very soon.

:wtf: I bitched, moaned, cried, and even whined about it. Then, I did something about it.

This site is for white women...wives or girlfriends, who have a fetish for Black men. It is in no way a dating site, and finding a companion won't be achieved here.

Most of the 'prospects' are white males posting as women. I won't discuss this any further, as my wife and I are probably deciding to get my account removed. (My getting ridicule from posting/reading the stories, and vieving pics is not worth it.)

You have what I had several months ago...impatience. My advice - Think of the dating sites, like Match.com...Yahoo Personals...even American singles, and advertise there.

Two more

Two more snow flakes- I love these

Attachments

• sn20ph.jpg
    sn20ph.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 1,735
  • sn21h.jpg
    sn21h.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 1,138
Ride em hard

They are lucky girls

Attachments

• bulldone.JPG
    bulldone.JPG
    37.4 KB · Views: 1,454
  • bar4done.JPG
    bar4done.JPG
    43.3 KB · Views: 1,483
The payback

You know this is going on.

Attachments

• iraq1done.JPG
    iraq1done.JPG
    61.7 KB · Views: 1,714
  • iraq2done.JPG
    iraq2done.JPG
    56.2 KB · Views: 1,827
okay Argus...the last two pics raised an eyebrow.

They are good pics...don't get me wrong.

You brought back memories of MY times in a Marine Corps Dress Blue outfit. The Black Marine Sergeant looked like he had a GREAT time. lol

All the captions aside...I knew of a Black Marine who was killed - by an ungrateful, jealous civilian in California. The reason was an interracial issue - the civilian was white, and his former wife married the Black Marine.

ANY person that frowns upon our service members...white, black, asian, etc., for ANY reason - is not acting like a grateful citizen. (Especially when an interracial couple is involved.) Yes, I am off-topic once again...but harassing military personnel, protesting at a military funeral, even going back to the Vietnam era, and calling them "Baby Killers" is detramental to our country's morale...in my humble opinion.

Osama bin Laden is still out there...Rolling on the ground, and cackling his 'camel jockey' ass off. (Simply because we tend to destroy ourselves faster than he can plan a terrorist attack.)

Anyone see the cable TV show "Runaway Moms"? Today, this episode was about the beautiful white model and her "bull" African-American husband giving birth to a beautiful baby boy. This was their second child.
Then a New York based baby magazine ran pictures of her breast feeding her new son. I'm so glad that this lifestyle is becoming more mainstream in our society!

Nice that it is being shown...

Anyone see the cable TV show "Runaway Moms"? Today, this episode was about the beautiful white model and her "bull" African-American husband giving birth to a beautiful baby boy. This was their second child.
Then a New York based baby magazine ran pictures of her breast feeding her new son. I'm so glad that this lifestyle is becoming more mainstream in our society!

For those that have cable, they should tape it. Thanks for that, citizenry.

Users who are viewing this thread