• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Everyday Scenes

• Thread starterargusx
  • Start date
citizenry said:
Anyone see the cable TV show "Runaway Moms"? Today, this episode was about the beautiful white model and her "bull" African-American husband giving birth to a beautiful baby boy. This was their second child.
Then a New York based baby magazine ran pictures of her breast feeding her new son. I'm so glad that this lifestyle is becoming more mainstream in our society!

What channel and Day does this come on?

Give Details when making posts like that.

Peace.

This is Episode 7 of the Discovry Health Channel's show "Runaway Moms." I saw it Friday afternoon at 2:00.

More

You can never take something personally on this site. Every pic has the potential to offend someone. Several years ago I was dating an exceptionally hot blond. One night at a party she wanted to stay late but I wanted to go. The last I saw her, she was headed to the dance floor with a black guy from school. He was in ROTC. He fucked her that night. We broke up. Last year I saw that he had been wounded in Iraq. He deserved her that night. Everyone should support our soldiers. But reality sometimes sucks.

In honor of Spring break

Attachments

• spng3ph.jpg
    spng3ph.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 2,146
  • spng1ph.jpg
    spng1ph.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 2,245
St Pats Day

I miss college

Attachments

• dancedh.jpg
    dancedh.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 1,122
  • rideh.jpg
    rideh.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 1,362
  • stpatsh.jpg
    stpatsh.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 1,224
A few partygoers

Attachments

• 438546185uSWuaQ_ph.jpg
    438546185uSWuaQ_ph.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 1,148
  • 438544807zeSOuH_ph.jpg
    438544807zeSOuH_ph.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 1,267
  • 438546272djvSKj_ph.jpg
    438546272djvSKj_ph.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 854
True Statement!

BlackDomLdog said:
They are good pics...don't get me wrong.

You brought back memories of MY times in a Marine Corps Dress Blue outfit. The Black Marine Sergeant looked like he had a GREAT time. lol

All the captions aside...I knew of a Black Marine who was killed - by an ungrateful, jealous civilian in California. The reason was an interracial issue - the civilian was white, and his former wife married the Black Marine.

ANY person that frowns upon our service members...white, black, asian, etc., for ANY reason - is not acting like a grateful citizen. (Especially when an interracial couple is involved.) Yes, I am off-topic once again...but harassing military personnel, protesting at a military funeral, even going back to the Vietnam era, and calling them "Baby Killers" is detramental to our country's morale...in my humble opinion.

Osama bin Laden is still out there...Rolling on the ground, and cackling his 'camel jockey' ass off. (Simply because we tend to destroy ourselves faster than he can plan a terrorist attack.)

The ones who are "detramental to our country's morale" are the usual ones, you know , the old hippie worthless liberal democrat. They are the bastards who are the problem in this nation. Think about that the next time you vote instead of falling for all that worthless lies about democrats being for the minorities and poor. What a pile of shit!!!

Yes!

mowf4blkcock said:
U guys still jackin off to these???
Yes! Yes! Yes!

WatchWife&BlackGuy said:
The ones who are "detramental to our country's morale" are the usual ones, you know , the old hippie worthless liberal democrat. They are the bastards who are the problem in this nation. Think about that the next time you vote instead of falling for all that worthless lies about democrats being for the minorities and poor. What a pile of shit!!!

Well that's a bunch of CRAP!!! Do you think the Bush'ists and their cronies will allow sites like this if it wasn't for the so-called "worthless liberal democrat"? Without ACLU? Another typical idiot who doesn't know where his freedoms actually come from.

Enough of the political bullshit...

I make a point, and another argument/fight breaks out at the playground. lol

:wtf:

There are detriments on BOTH sides...for those who are liberal, conservative, etc.

Damn...I'm sorry to have brought up the issues on a forum dedicated to IR stories and pics.

oral_slut72...WatchWife&BlackGuy, If you want to fight about it...rent some time at an amateur boxing club or something. :boxing:

And no, I AM NOT CALLING OUT ANYONE! Like DMX said, "Don't get it twisted!"

I have gotten some flack from this...and I just made a short point. Do have a little decorum, and say "I agree" or "fine."

That's why I dislike political arguments...a hive of angry bees gets stirred every time. :nutkick:

Sorry BlackDomLdog. I know politics don't belong here too but I hate to see stupid comments and jabs go by without comment. Again, I'm sorry.

Thank you, oral_slut72...

At least you had sense to apologize.

I would have felt the same way, too.

It CAN BE tough to not give a rebuttal...I have suffered through MANY issues on this forum, and am surprised that I am not booted.

wow great pics

I asume "watchwifeandblackguy" can come up with an excuse for the lies, mishandlings, bad planning, mismanagement (billions missing), and expectation for Iraq? Or the lies, mismanagement and still bad planning for Hurricane Katrina? Or spying on Americans? Or putting politics and business above national security?

Yep. Those damn hippies are destroying this country, G-d bless George Bush.

asshole.

Oh yeah- great pics!

More Pics.....less talking!

Peace.

Here is a good one I think.

Attachments

• 389919451.jpg
    389919451.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 3,549
Here's one for the group. This guy is hot and I was told by my friend he later went downstairs with both of those girls. They all came out about an hour later...

hmmm I wish I was part of that

Attachments

• 444696.jpg
    444696.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 2,406
Great black cock

I m near my black friend...

Attachments

• m73[11].JPG
    m73[11].JPG
    65.9 KB · Views: 2,280
HOT!