Everything is different after she had a big cock

• Thread starterwsh
  • Start date

wsh

It took two horny women to make me a wife sharer
Beloved Member
May 19, 2019
My wife got fucked by a guy with a bigger cock. She told me, that she could not sit on top of him but enjoyed her pussy being streched out when getting fucked in missionary style. Even doggy style she could only do with him when her tight little Asian pussy was slowly used in missionary style before. She always asked him at the beginning to fuck her slow since it was not easy for her to take his cock.

After he used my wife four days long, our sexlife became totally different:

Before:
She enjoyed sex with me in missionary and doggy style position. Only sometimes and for a short while she got on top of me to give me a break.

After:
First day after she came home, she did not give me sex, since her pussy was sore. She did not give me a blowjob as she did in the past when she could not have sex.
Second day she demanded, that I must first eat out her pussy if I want to have sex.
Then she decided to be on top.
She rode me fast and aggressive, told me that I have a small cock and asked me who of all women in my life fucked me best. She was very dominant and I realized that she would not accept any other answer than: "You are the best".
She made me repeat this again and again while telling me to spread my legs, holding my balls in one hand and squeezing them.
I could not hold it longer than five minutes until my semen shot into the condom she wants me to wear.
Then she started laughing, got up and told me that each and every of her lovers lasted longer than I.

The next three times the sex was exaclty the same. She likes to dominate me now and she likes to see my face when she makes me cum quickly.

She told me she would not get an orgasm this way, but would enjoy this new version of our sex very much in a differnt way.

She also told me that she wants to meet Mr. Big Cock again in two weeks to get from him what I cannot give her.

F51E5D1D-6BCB-4306-A897-CBC12837267E.jpg

• Love
Reactions: areuanaughtywife, Dingos, sluthunt and 24 others
Sounds like you had better get used to the new life style she is forcing on you. Don't be surprised if she forces to to take over all the house chores. She is now in control

Reactions: shelli_k18, bobstudio83, hikawade and 1 other person
wsh said:
My wife got fucked by a guy with a bigger cock. She told me, that she could not sit on top of him but enjoyed her pussy being streched out when getting fucked in missionary style. Even doggy style she could only do with him when her tight little Asian pussy was slowly used in missionary style before. She always asked him at the beginning to fuck her slow since it was not easy for her to take his cock.

Before:
She enjoyed sex with me in missionary and doggy style position. Only sometimes and for a short while she got on top of me to give me a break.

After:
First day after she came home, she did not give me sex, since her pussy was sore. She did not give me a blowjob as she did in the past when she could not have sex.
Second day she demanded, that I must first eat out her pussy if I want to have sex.
She rode me fast and aggressive, told me that I have a small cock and asked me who of all women in my life fucked me best. She was very dominant and I realized that she would not accept any other answer than: "You are the best".
She made me repeat this again and again while telling me to spread my legs, holding my balls in one hand and squeezing them.
I could not hold it longer than five minutes until my semen shot into the condom she wants me to wear.
Then she started laughing, got up and told me that each and every of her lovers lasted longer than I.

The next three times the sex was exaclty the same. She likes to dominate me now and she likes to see my face when she makes me cum quickly.

She told me she would not get an orgasm this way, but would enjoy this new version of our sex very much in a differnt way.

She also told me that she wants to meet Mr. Big Cock again in two weeks to get from him what I cannot give her.

Perfect, she owns you and you’ll accept what you’re given.

Got any money she doesn't know about? Hide it away. If you're a wuss you will accept your new life. If you have any pride left, get away while you still have some.

It continues. She does not suck my dick anymore. She does not allow me to fuck her. Sex means now I eat her pussy, or she gives me a handjob or she is on top, rides me fast and hard and after making me cum fast, tells me I am a weakling.

Reactions: Slavesimon
That’s hot. Heard of this happening a lot after enjoying a much bigger cock. Seen several times a handjob then turns into a footjob and/or foot worship as the dominance continues.

wsh said:
It continues. She does not suck my dick anymore. She does not allow me to fuck her. Sex means now I eat her pussy, or she gives me a handjob or she is on top, rides me fast and hard and after making me cum fast, tells me I am a weakling.
You are probably lucky you get a handjob. Many slaves don't geteven this and have to masturbate. ..

Reactions: littlesmallie, DannyBoyx and Beano
DannyBoyx said:
That’s hot. Heard of this happening a lot after enjoying a much bigger cock. Seen several times a handjob then turns into a footjob and/or foot worship as the dominance continues.
really?! Last sex was a footjob. Never had this before. I didn*t mention it here since it was so strange.
After I ate her pussy in the evening she neither rode my cock nor gave me a handjob. I was still horny and unsatisfied and could not sleep- She woke up when I finally started masturbating then she started playing with my balls and cock with her feet and finally managed to masturbate my penis with her feet until I came. Next week she wants to visit the guy with the big cock again.

Reactions: DannyBoyx, littlec, Beano and 1 other person
Her ass and mouth were never the same

E33732D9-853D-45C2-975C-75DD9E5163E4.png 21885015-571E-4594-9700-019B862A12B8.jpeg 2317652B-5BF7-4423-9D3D-3E554D51EC79.jpeg

Reactions: vasiliev, Funtimescouple and Beano
As I wrote (maybe in another thread (?), our situation is that she works abrought. Sometimes I visit her, mostly she visits me since she has much more vacations. When she came this time I had do work the first week and the last two of her stay. After the first day with me she spent five days with Mr. Big cock afterwards we spent three weeks vacations together with the change I described that now she does not allow me anymore to fuck her but instead she alwaays want to "fuck me" and be on top or masturbate me with her feet. During our three weeks holiday she met another guy. Just for an two hours, they went for a walk, had an ice cream. Later she told me that he has invited her to visit her at his hometown and that he would give her some sightseeing. She confirmed me, that Mr. Big Dick is no reason for me to be worried, she would not leave me for him and only met him for sex and will not spent much time with him only for one day before her flight she would want to visit him again. But now she wanted to visit the other guy so he can show her more places while I am working. Since monday I am working again and she is with him. She told me hat she does not want to be disturbe much while she is with another guy, so I waited for her to call or write me. But in four three days she did not reply. So I wrote her, told her that I miss her and asked her what she was doing. Of course I also wanted to know whether she has sex with him or whether she only meets him as a friend and to have a tour guide.... This was absolutely possible.
Because though she fucked several guys during our long distant open relationship she is not that open to ONS. For example I visited a swingers club with her this vacation. I thought if she already fucks other guys at least I could take some benefits and try to arrange some partner change so I would also have to opportunity to fuck another women. But while we were there and had nice convesations with other couples and watched them having sex, she told me the whole evening, I was free to fuck whoever I wanted, but she would not be interested in fucking another guy.
But every couple wanted to change only. So at the end I only had sex with her. Was nice and others were watching us.... but it showed me again, that she is not that much a slut who fucks with random guys she does not know.
But I do know, that is always the risk with her when she is in the right mood with a guy she likes. So I wandered the last three days whether she did it with the guy or whether she was a good girl. So I wanted to ask her, but I have to ask carefully because if she had sex with another guy and I am suprized than she tells me that I should not blame her since we are in an open relationship. If I am not suprized she blames me for assuming she is a slut who spread her legs easily....
I also knew she does not want to call me during that time.
So on Monday 8th I dropped her at the train station before I went to work. I work every days long ours so I have more free days when she is with me.

The evening before we had our last sex:

View attachment IMG_5655 - Kopie_Trim.mp4
Texting
Me Tuesday: "What's up? You did not send me any message."
She: "Sorry we were out. Went to X (then she told me all the places, he really seems to make effort and give her a good tour in different cities and touristic places)" She also told me where they were planning to go.
So I, maybe just a harmless travel company. I mean like I, she travelled a lot and with most people she travelled with and met during her travels she had not sex. So I did not want to offend her... but I was curious and worried and jealous so I asked:
"Glad you are ok. I was worried since I haven't herd of you for two days. So, he showed you many places, nice. Sorry for asking, but did you have sex with him?"
It was already late when I sent this and she answerd only next day:

Wednesday (3rd day):
She: "Yes, we did it. With condom."
I: "When did you do it? First day? Or today? How often did you do it? Please tell me.
She: "2x a day. Don't worry baby, everything is fine."
Today I asked her for more details, so far no answer.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4sure and mon84
wsh said:

Before:

After:

will she let you watch him fuck her?

RonnyBarb said:
will she let you watch him fuck her?
She never tells the guys about me. They think she is single.
Most times she only told me when she had sex with somebody as we agreed on.
Sometimes she gives me more details.
Seldom she sends me a short video clip. Mosttimes a closeup since she is holding her phone and taking the video herself while she is getting fucked.

Reactions: NostalgicCuck and h5t6ca
countryjames said:
if i can ever get my wife in to this its experence for us not just her why would a guy stay home and she meet him with out you if it works for the rest you guys fine but would not work for me
Totally agree James,were a package as well.Woiud not want her to tell me what he wants her to say. Early says for us oldies though.🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿👍

Reactions: countryjames
countryjames said:
my wife has never fucked anyone but me i met her she was 18 she 55 know she wont fuck others i tried i dont have a clue what your talking about i just communited to the other guy
Oh so sorry James, it must have been the Wine oclock.Please accept my sincere apologies 👍

Reactions: countryjames
Jaybp said:
Her ass and mouth were never the same

E33732D9-853D-45C2-975C-75DD9E5163E4.png 21885015-571E-4594-9700-019B862A12B8.jpeg 2317652B-5BF7-4423-9D3D-3E554D51EC79.jpeg
Looks like her gorgeous pussy has serviced a few large ones too

• Love
Reactions: CreamyBill
wsh said:

Before:

After:

littlestubby5in said:
Looks like her gorgeous pussy has serviced a few large ones too
After my wife had her first 10 inch black cock her pussy felt very different! She kept asking me the next Tim I fucked her” is is in all the way” humilating’

Rockford said:
After my wife had her first 10 inch black cock her pussy felt very different! She kept asking me the next Tim I fucked her” is is in all the way” humilating’
I understand, my wife has fucked quite a few large cocks over the years black and white and I get the same response