• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Ex GF ..Wanted her to fuck another guy

• Thread starterportwine9
  • Start date

portwine9

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 28, 2007
I tried to get her to fuck another guy in front of me.. I always told her that i wanted to watch her fuck a Big Black Cock. Feel free to leave comments and feel free to cum on her pics and repost..I have plenty more pics..

she realy look good post more pic we want to see some shave pussy keep the good work do you have any picture sucking a big cock let uus know thank yuo for your time and post more

Cum Dumpster

Looks like a 3 hole white trash cum dumpster to me,post more of the slut,and with her ass open in the air,tell us how you used her and any kinks she has

Would you fuck her?

would any guys want to fuck her?..I would have loved to watch her get fucked by another man in front of me

Yes!!

I most certainly would love to fuck her!! I've already came three different times over her pictures!! So pretty!! So sexy!! SO HOT!!!!:D

wow, what a cute little girl you got there. i would love to see some more pics of her!

Feel free to comment on her pics..Let me know what other pics you guys would like to see

i fuck her hard for u man

Looks nice and shy

I would turn your nice shy girl into a cock loving slut, she would fuck whoever you want whenever you want. Your personal cock-*****. PM me and I will tell you more. Thanks.

wifepleaser2007

I have plenty more pics of her. Just let me know what you want to see..

What do you think of her

Let me know what you guys think of her..Feel free to cum on her pics..I have plenty more pm me if interested in pic trading

Users who are viewing this thread