• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

ex girlfriend gone to Negril

• Thread starteruk_hubby
  • Start date

uk_hubby

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 27, 2004
Hi all

Just found out that my ex clarie has gone to negril this week with her husband. I bet he has no idea what a slut she really can be and i'm wondering if she'll be getting any black dick while she's there.

Any guys over there...look out for her...shes called claire..i've attached a few pics...

LOVE to hear if you see her.

Matt

matt_donc@hotmail.co.uk

Attachments

• claire2.jpg
    claire2.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 884
  • claire3.jpg
    claire3.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 1,215
  • claire4.jpg
    claire4.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 991
uk_hubby said:
Hi all

Just found out that my ex clarie has gone to negril this week with her husband. I bet he has no idea what a slut she really can be and i'm wondering if she'll be getting any black dick while she's there.

Any guys over there...look out for her...shes called claire..i've attached a few pics...

LOVE to hear if you see her.

Matt

matt_donc@hotmail.co.uk

What does it mean, dear?

great pics
let see more please
xxx

Wanna see the slut faked?

Just let me know and post a few more face shots

She went to Negril to get some negro,lol!

No one else think it's fucked up for him to be posting photos of an ex girlfriend now married to someone else?

No wonder she's an EX........

she posed for him

I hate to say it, but you know you're a complete nincompoop for letting her get away in the first place, hubby.

indeed she did herself proud to dump his ass,if any down on the inland should come across this fine woman make sure you send him some pics so he can go beat his meat .

loser

pimpology101 said:
No one else think it's fucked up for him to be posting photos of an ex girlfriend now married to someone else?

No wonder she's an EX........

I think this guy is a loser. It might be all made up anyway, but I hope her husband finds out he posted them and kicks his ass.

DM69

Users who are viewing this thread