• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Ex wife..

• Thread startercldstudios
  • Start date

cldstudios

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 7, 2006
has anyone ever talk to there ex about cuckolding them....................
Thanks

My Ex-Wife

cldstudios said:
has anyone ever talk to there ex about cuckolding them....................
Thanks

Before I remarried; my ex wife would tell me about all of her sexual encounters and on many occasions would come to my apartment to have me orally clean her up (Cream_Pie, etc). Even serviced on second hubby!

GASubM4Fun said:
Before I remarried; my ex wife would tell me about all of her sexual encounters and on many occasions would come to my apartment to have me orally clean her up (Cream_Pie, etc). Even serviced on second hubby!

This is great! What was her attitude to this? Was she bitchy? Did she humiliate you?

the ex

kinkyplace said:
This is great! What was her attitude to this? Was she bitchy? Did she humiliate you?

My ex-wife use to truly get off on telling me about her play-time and loved having me orally clean her up. Her attitude was on the more dominate side at that point. It was also her idea to have me service her second hubby! What would you consider humiliation?

Cucking is about "til death do us part", rather than "to death of the marriage".

A cuck who loses his marriage by divorce, should "remain-on-duty" for "follow-up requests" from his ex-wife. It does not end with Divorce - religion has been pointing this out for centuries.

My ex told me about the guys she was fucking while we were married,and I didn't know then.I would sit and jack off while she told me all the details.Only once did I get to clean her after our divorce.

Users who are viewing this thread