excited- arranging for wife to hook up with hung black guy

• Thread startertim85
  • Start date
That cream pied pussy is a beautiful sight to behold. That's some load he pumped into her. How Horney it must have maid you knowing that his sperm would be swimming inside her. I would love to stick my cock in there for sloppy seconds and feel his cum squishing around my cock and dribbling down my balls. Did you get to play at all? Congratulations you are now a full fledged cuckold.

zippless said:
That cream pied pussy is a beautiful sight to behold. That's some load he pumped into her. How Horney it must have maid you knowing that his sperm would be swimming inside her. I would love to stick my cock in there for sloppy seconds and feel his cum squishing around my cock and dribbling down my balls. Did you get to play at all? Congratulations you are now a full fledged cuckold.

A lot of guys would like sloppy sessions, not just you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saraha said:
A lot of guys would like sloppy sessions, not just you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh sorry Saraha sloppy thirds is also exciting watch you stir my porridge hot. Anybody else?

tim85 said:
ok am back home
our last night with dwayne was awesome, where after discussion my wife let the guy go bareback, fetching 3 huge loads in her stretched out pussy.
Dwayne had provided us with a std clear certificate a while ago, my wife and i had got comfortable with him, we knew he was desperate to fuck her bareback and we will probably never see the guy again so all seemed right thing right time.
He was so excited he pumped the shit out of her pussy and she spent most of the time screaming out orgasm, it was electric and she finished the night sucking his cock clean.
I dont know whether we will do this again, its been a hell of an experience, i guess nearer home we may not want to take the risk.

bb1.jpgbb2.jpgbb0.jpg

love picture 3

yesd, plenty of quality pics, ENjoy the adventure ! be sure to share the details with us .

God them pics are so hot, would love to be there.

zippless said:

Yep, I agree with you all. That pussy is a loverly sight to see. It even seems to be smiling at us all....a happy well used and contented pussy.
I would not be suprised if some of the members used the pic as a screen saver or even used it for background on a business card.

I think you did right in allowing him to go bare back, after all a penis that size should not be used covered, needs to go skin on skin.

Yes that sight is perfect, thank you for letting us see it.

Lucky you...wonderful shot of her pussy opened and filled. She needs to keep getting bbc, you know she needs it now and you don't want to deny her

zippless said:
Oh sorry Saraha sloppy thirds is also exciting watch you stir my porridge hot. Anybody else?

Okay, but would you like to be the last guy in a train queue as she pulls many carriages? That might end up as a "river of cum" if she sits on your face and queens you.

Reactions: Windjammer78 and toolman2c
tim85 said:
ok arrived miami yesterday, photo wife in our lovely room below, also latest photo from young black guy- his name dwayne

have shared with wife what arranged, we meet up with dwayne this thurs nite, wife part excited/anxious, have told her lets just see how it goes, any chemistry?, have told her yes seeing her with a bbc would be hot for me and bet she love it.

miap.jpgmipic.jpg
Are u sure wife can take that monster of a cock?

tim85 said:
Ok am back home
Our last night with Dwayne was awesome, where after discussion my wife let the guy go bareback, fetching 3 huge loads in her stretched out pussy.
Dwayne had provided us with a std clear certificate a while ago, my wife and i had got comfortable with him, we knew he was desperate to fuck her bareback and we will probably never see the guy again so all seemed right thing right time.
He was so excited he pumped the shit out of her pussy and she spent most of the time screaming out orgasm, it was electric and she finished the night sucking his cock clean.
I dont know whether we will do this again, its been a hell of an experience, i guess nearer home we may not want to take the risk.

bb1.jpgbb2.jpgbb0.jpg

That cock is gigantic.

Reactions: toolman2c
WOW, (I had been away) thank you so much for sharing the details/very good pics.

tim85 said:
my wife and i have been married for 3 years

last winter we tried swapping with an asian couple we know, it was really hot seeing her fucked by another guy and i loved fucking his wife.

my wife is a real pale skinned blonde and i found the skin contrast when she was with the asian guy really erotic,i know she felt the same, anyway the only dis appointment was the guy had quite a small dick, 6 inches, although given my wife is pretty petite she said she still found it good

anyway for a while now i have been discussing with her trying out a hung black guy, a bbc, she is excited by idea but bit worried about size, will it be uncomfortable etc.

in a few days i go off to miami for a conference and have added a few days holiday on taking her with me. i have told her i would use trip as an opportunity to see if i could line her up with a black guy and yes via an online site have found someone-a guy bit younger than her, good looking, well built- 11 inch cock!!. i have been emailing him and had skype call, seems good guy, he has already sent me std clear certificate. we have agreed meet up couple days after we have arrived miami, see how he and wife get on and take it from there!! my wife is in state of nerves/excited, she knows i have been trying to set something up but does not know i have arranged meet up- i have told her i have arranged a "big surprise for her" and she keeps questioning me and laughing.

pics below guy has sent me and wife.

m1.jpggam3.jpg
m1.jpg gam3.jpg
That is exciting stuff for sure. I was amazed when I discovered how much I enjoy talking to guys that are fucking my wife. I love to hold her in my arms as she leans back against me and is sucking one cock and getting fucked by another. I was sucking her pussy the first BBC she took in her mouth and she found it to be too much for her, but, with persistence, she got it done. I wish you guys luck and lots of fun. Are you going to clean her up? I guess if he sent the std cert she will be taking his load in her pussy, your first chance to taste chocolate milk. My wife took his load in her mouth and then kissed me and passed his cum to me. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

Reactions: kmbe
Wow, good stuff indeed indeed! Thank you for sharing. My wife is an apartment mgr. 2 black soldiers were living in each of there own unit.Wife always wanted to try black. Long story short, she came home many evenings with a very hot fresh load for me. She would even go in early so she could wake either one up! One was scared to fuck her in front of me, but the other even got comfortable enough to let me suck his cock. Loved every bit of those 2 years!! Many more bbc's since then.