• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Exciting news

• Thread starterAdelaidechastecuck
  • Start date

Adelaidechastecuck

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 15, 2019
So I don’t really have anyone to chat with about this stuff but I’ve had a massively positive weekend on the cuckold/sissy front.

My wife and I have been playing with cuck play for around 6 years now. Quite a few things have happened in the last 12 months.

A large number of family and friends know I’m a cuck including: my grandmother (kink friendly), my MIL, my ex, my ex MIL, our relationship counsellor, a couple of friends and it’s slowly getting around my wife’s work.

Of those people, around 25% know about my sissy side.

I have taken a large step personally with being ok with the word getting out and I have so far enjoyed it.

This weekend just gone however, my wife has been hornier than ever, she has wanted to embrace her inner slut from when she was a teen, she has been dirty talking with 4-5 guys at a time, endlessly masturbating, she has put me on cypro for 6-12 months starting tomorrow and she’s about to tell my MIL about my sissy ways so I can discuss my wardrobe with her.

I feel like all of my fantasies are coming true at once, thank you for taking the time to read.

Sissy Chrissy x

Reactions: Lilwood, curidura, Custer Laststand and 4 others
Adelaidechastecuck said:
So I don’t really have anyone to chat with about this stuff but I’ve had a massively positive weekend on the cuckold/sissy front.

My wife and I have been playing with cuck play for around 6 years now. Quite a few things have happened in the last 12 months.

A large number of family and friends know I’m a cuck including: my grandmother (kink friendly), my MIL, my ex, my ex MIL, our relationship counsellor, a couple of friends and it’s slowly getting around my wife’s work.

I have taken a large step personally with being ok with the word getting out and I have so far enjoyed it.

This weekend just gone however, my wife has been hornier than ever, she has wanted to embrace her inner slut from when she was a teen, she has been dirty talking with 4-5 guys at a time, endlessly masturbating, she has put me on cypro for 6-12 months starting tomorrow and she’s about to tell my MIL about my sissy ways so I can discuss my wardrobe with her.

I feel like all of my fantasies are coming true at once, thank you for taking the time to read.

Sissy Chrissy x
WOW for a sissy you got a lot of balls to let it all out

Reactions: Adelaidechastecuck
Adelaidechastecuck said:

Sissy Chrissy x
Good for you to be what you desire. She have your dressing in panties and such. I hope your wife fulfills here desire too.

Reactions: drooper_sa and Adelaidechastecuck
Adelaidechastecuck said:

Sissy Chrissy x
Good to hear

drooper_sa said:
Good to hear
You know damn well that everybody here would love to hear more about it, especially some of the juicy stuff

MarKSue said:
Good for you to be what you desire. She have your dressing in panties and such. I hope your wife fulfills here desire too.
Thanks very much 😊

Zima said:
You know damn well that everybody here would love to hear more about it, especially some of the juicy stuff
What would you like to know?

Users who are viewing this thread