Exhibitionism group

• Thread starterEXBR
  • Start date

EXBR

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 20, 2022
Starting a group for those who enjoy exhibitionism or want to start venturing into this world!!

Idea of being a small group where we can propose challenges and group activities, so everyone would challenge themselves together to do something, for example: challenge of the week is to take a naked photo in front of a window.

So the idea is that everyone in the group would try to meet this challenge, and so we explore and go deeper and deeper and make things hotter!!!

Only the people who participate in the group remained in the group!!!

Interested call in DM.

Reactions: littlewilly, itsnick, spunky and 3 others
Group is on skype!!

Reactions: alexjeft, MatureBullForMatureSluts and Rayagr
Reactions: MatureBullForMatureSluts and Rayagr
Pm me skype

Love to join

• Haha
Reactions: MyAsianWifeforu
It's a very exciting life style. I suspect maybe over 100 men had seen my wife's tits. Passing truckers, or on the beach mostly. I maybe exaggerating a little, but not by much. Have fun.

Reactions: kopitefluffy and NYcumshot
Evelyn-Cox_04-1.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Bobman, BobWheeler, Londonfox and 8 others
domasiiii said:
Starting a group for those who enjoy exhibitionism or want to start venturing into this world!!

Idea of being a small group where we can propose challenges and group activities, so everyone would challenge themselves together to do something, for example: challenge of the week is to take a naked photo in front of a window.

So the idea is that everyone in the group would try to meet this challenge, and so we explore and go deeper and deeper and make things hotter!!!

Interested call in DM.
I'd love to join. DM me please for Skype

Link?

Reactions: Rmotion
domasiiii said:

Interested call in DM.
I love voyeur please dm me

For those who are entertained, the group is over, but we continue with the same idea within my discord server, if you have doubts, you can call me on dm.

Join the HotStyle Discord Server!

The exhibitionist area on the server follows the same idea we had for the group!! to develop and share experiences, we have weekly exhibitionism challenges and the more people participate the better it will be!!!

• Love
Reactions: Bobman and toolman
Last edited: