• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Expatdad, once again.....

• Thread startermr.b
  • Start date

mr.b

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 13, 2006
Expatdad has once again posted new stories on the "storiesonline" web site. A couple of nice additions, but the stories are in a sequential narrative style and are without dialogue.
Personally, I'd like to see an addition to the "African Seduction" series, where 'Angel' finally gets what is coming to her....

Oh OK. I posted Chapter 8 off today!

I like to mix and match my stories at the time of writing the other two first posted on DarkSecret.com I didn't have much time. The Seychelles story deserved a better effort but then it would be very time consuming.

It may not be as well written but seeing a 'well bred' young (early 20's) French woman being 'turned out, by creole beach bums was quite extra-ordinary, and I just short changed that story a bit to get it out to someone.

expatt
great stories , great style
please more

Chapter 8...

Chapter 8 of the "African Seduction" series is excellent! It continues Angel's African experience in Expatdad's usual skilled style of writing. A real treat to follow this story.
I suspect that she will eventually capitulate to Igwe's demands and I look forward to reading of her inner turmoil at the prospect.
Expatdad, super work and thank you.

Whats the link?

No link.

The stories are on a free story site, though you are expected to register.

It is on www.storiesonline.net

and they can be found by seraching under 'authors' for expatdad

Chapter 8 of an African Seduction is superbly written - once again. Not so keen on the hint of sex with young teenage girls that's creeping into the story but I'm not the author. Can't wait for Angel to be soundly fucked by Igwe with hubby watching. "A New Arrival - A New Experience" is another Expatdad story worth a read. More of these kind of stories please.

yes expatdad i really can,t wait for chapter 9 and more to come out, want to read where angle goes to next and with who, also amandy is ready.

new story

David's surprise just posted.

The next Chapter (9) of an African seduction will not mention Angel at all!

David's surprise is just great story...
loved it

To those who wonder bear in mind that Mugabe kicked out the Archbishop after obtaining a 'video' of him in bed with his secretary