• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Expatdad stoies

• Thread startermr.b
  • Start date

mr.b

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 13, 2006
For all of Expatdad's many fans, his latest stories are now posted on "storiesonline".
Excellent reading for those of us who appreciate erotic fiction.
Enjoy!

Mr.B said:
For all of Expatdad's many fans, his latest stories are now posted on "storiesonline".
Excellent reading for those of us who appreciate erotic fiction.
Enjoy!

I couldn't agree more. Unfortunately, storiesonline won't permit their products to be saved or printed, which I find frustrating.

But Expatdad's erotica (a-la African pleasuring) is the absolute best I've ever encountered. His talent at weaving a storyline is second to none.

Hi neat and petite.

I have no problem saving their stories.

I don't save on the story title, but open the story and then save it. I have many of their stories saved and have done so without any problems.

Hope that helps :)

if you can't do that, just copy and paste it into a word document and read at leisure, cock in hand

Neither of those suggestions works for me. When I try to either print or save any of the stories on storiesonline, it get a error message. Also, when I try to go the copy/paste route, the "copy" line is blanked out and will not activate.

Keep in mind I am registered as a non-paying member. Storiesonline also offers a premium "pay" option which offers more features. Perhaps it's only the pay version that allows the stories to be saved/printed.

Neat n Petite,

I am not and never have been a premium pay member and I have been able to save all the stories without a problem.

I'm sorry I can lean over your shoulder but I think you should see if you can explore a few more options for saving the stories. You might find the same problem if you sign up for the premium pay options!

try Ctrl+A, Ctrl+C, open word and Ctrl+V

works for me

Fredfred,

Storiesonline.net is the best place to go for my stories now, as they have more recent stories and have less editing restrictions and so the content reflects this!

Neat n Petite,

I think I have enountered the problem you have with saved storiesonline. When you open the story to read it, it does not open.

I am not sure why it does this but found that right clicking and bringing up the menu gives you the option to 'edit' by clicking on this the story comes up.

But if you send me your e-mail address I will send you the stories saving you all that trouble! :)

new stories

I have just sent in 'The Farm', Comrade Osagyefu Takes His Pleasure' and will probably post 'Pamela' tommorrow.

All to storiesonline.net as usual.

Just read..

I've just read Expadad's latest submissions to storiesonline. The stories are excellent, as usual. The newest addition concentrates on a white teenaged girl experiencing her first sexual adventure with a mature black man.
Personally, I prefer tales that involve married, reluctant white women, but to each, his own.
Super reading!!!!

I agree with Mr B. Expatdad's stories are at their best when the woman is married. The "Angel" series, in particular "Angel Breaks Her Vows", are about the best I've seen in ten years of searching the internet for quality IR.

who would have informations about expats' lives in Ivory Coast ?

Int4All said:
I agree with Mr B. Expatdad's stories are at their best when the woman is married. The "Angel" series, in particular "Angel Breaks Her Vows", are about the best I've seen in ten years of searching the internet for quality IR..

I don't see the Angel series in the storieonline group of stories. Are some of
the stories that Expatdad has written missing...?

When it comes to tales of African pleasuring Expatdad is a master of his art. Regarding the "Angel" series...I first became aware of them on Literotica under the author name "Author On Africa". I was absolutely mesmerized by the skill with which Expatdad explored the seduction of the subject's wife. Rather than the usual two sentence introduction followed by three pages of repetitious (and boring) sex, Expatdad treats us to a thrillingly-crafted exploration of sensuality seldom found in IR writing.

cmeinfl` said:
I don't see the Angel series in the storieonline group of stories. Are some of
the stories that Expatdad has written missing...?
The Angel series referred to is An African Seduction.

Angel is the name of the lady seduced.