• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

expatdad stories

• Thread starterexpatdad
  • Start date

expatdad

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 16, 2004
I have sent a new story Joseph Recruits to the Kirsten Archive. Not sure how long they take between submission and posting. I have also re-edited all my stories as that site has a different editorial policy allowing 'freer' writing than Literotica. They will all be reposted on that site. Some of you will like the changes, some of you will be 'outraged'. The latter might want to prepare themselves for a serious of outraged posts that they will all enjoy, while everyone else ignores them! :)

i'll have to read those, expatdad. I''ve not chatted w/you in awhile.

expatdad said:
I have sent a new story Joseph Recruits to the Kirsten Archive. Not sure how long they take between submission and posting. I have also re-edited all my stories as that site has a different editorial policy allowing 'freer' writing than Literotica. They will all be reposted on that site. Some of you will like the changes, some of you will be 'outraged'. The latter might want to prepare themselves for a serious of outraged posts that they will all enjoy, while everyone else ignores them! :)

I'm sure I'll enjoy the re-edited versions of your fanciful tales. Be sure and let us know when your postings to the Kristen Archives become active.

Great news!!

I'm very much looking forward to the new story and editred versions of the others... thanks, Expatdad!!

and when they do come up, can you provide a link?

A lot of the literotica recommendations just had people posting usernames, or stories, and you had to do the legwork yourself.

conclusion: links are good. :)

dellorio2003 said:
and when they do come up, can you provide a link?

A lot of the literotica recommendations just had people posting usernames, or stories, and you had to do the legwork yourself.

conclusion: links are good. :)

Couldnt agree more.....Must have links posted...!!!

links? Aren't they on a gold course? Computer literate...I am not

hey Expatdad!!!

if not the link, at least the actual url of the site and the name you're using there, so we can trace your stories.

Keep it up,

Chirlin
Spain

asstr postings

what is your author name? you can search the site by author name!!

submisive husband said:
what is your author name? you can search the site by author name!!

I was just about to write the same thing, but you beat me to it.

I believe Expatdad uses the author name " Author On Africa" in his revealing IR stories on Literotica.

Now posted..

I just read Expatdad's latest posted story on the Kristen archives. As usual, an excellent tale of African lust!! I'm also eagerly looking forward to reading the re-edited versions of his earlier work. A real treat!!!
Check it out at http://www.asstr.org/~Kristen/45/joseph.txt

Mr.B said:
I just read Expatdad's latest posted story on the Kristen archives. As usual, an excellent tale of African lust!! I'm also eagerly looking forward to reading the re-edited versions of his earlier work. A real treat!!!
Check it out at http://www.asstr.org/~Kristen/45/joseph.txt
Thanks for adding the link.

I would add that some of my other Literotica stories have also been published and can be found in the Newest Stories section.

I have tried to correct typo's and a few errors. There is additional content, and ages have been changed, but not huge changes.

how to search

Hi Expatdad and fellow admirers!

How can I search in Kristen's archives to make sure I get a hold of all the stories you've posted there?

could find 4, african boss, african seduction, tammy and angel, are there any more?

Been waiting for years for you to put together an actual novel or essay, some reading that might last a while...are u going to?

best regards,
chirlin

Eventually but when....jus too busy

Yes there is more Joseph Recruits.

Next one will be 'Angel on her Knees'

Antcipation...

I, for one, am looking forward to the next installment of the 'Angel' stories. They are wonderful to read and I can't wait to see what is in story for our lovely English heroine. The nastier, the better!!
Please let us know when they are posted...

Three stories sent to The Kirsten Archive today:
A Holiday in Africa
Signing a New Contract
The Preparation of Louise.

Sorry to the fans, none are in the Angel series, but I believe you will enjoy them anyway

WOW.....I began to read the story about Joseph and the girl trapped in the shop......Goodness me, I needed to take a cold shower....!!!!!!!!

Cute_Melanie said:
WOW.....I began to read the story about Joseph and the girl trapped in the shop......Goodness me, I needed to take a cold shower....!!!!!!!!
In the part 2, she goes back to that shop...and isn't rescued...

Part three...

In part three, I'd send Angel to the shop, looking for her... a 'rescue' mission that goes totally wrong...

Great Stories

I always find Expatdad stories great, & am pleased to see them know on Kirstens site

Users who are viewing this thread