• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Experienced cucks or husbands of hot wives. Help!

• Thread starterHank jones
  • Start date
H

Hank jones

Well I'll try to make this short. Not sure how much will help or not.

We've been together for 16 yrs and playing in the lifestyle in some fashion for 11 years off and on.
We have done parties, gb, we have both played solo, and I've watched her countless times with others. She's had BFs that come and go and we have had great experiences. And some not so great.

I always k ew her sex drive was going to outlast me as we got older.
But in the last 4 months health issues have pretty much knocked me out of the game. I'm now facing the fact that she's still doing the things we agreed on, and I even suggested countless times, some she resisted. But Due to blood pressure and ilregular heart beat. I have found I can't maintain sexual drive long enough to get my own satifaction.
As a cuckold many would say, who cares. But up till now I was getting satisfied knowing she was getting it from another. I now am faced with the possiblity it's not doing the trick. Or the health prevents it.

How do you adjust to it? Midlife crisis right around the corner? LOL
I have my soulmate. And I love her with all my heart. And I know she loves me. How do I tell her something has to change?
Thanks for your time
Hank

Begin thinking in terms of alternatives...

Hank,

Hank jones said:
I always knew my wife's sex drive was going to outlast mine as we got older.

You seem to have a realistic view of female/male sexuality.

Hank jones said:
But in the last 4 months health issues have pretty much knocked me out of the game.

As predicted...

Hank jones said:
I'm now facing the fact that my wife is still doing the things we agreed on, and I even suggested countless times, some of which she resisted.

Cool... so, for your wife the problem is solved... or, one might say that since she has long fucked other men, the problem never existed.

Hank jones said:
Due to blood pressure and ilregular heart beat, I have found I can't maintain my sex drive long enough to get my own satisfaction.

Well, you know what they say: "Old age and treachery always overcomes youth and skill..." unless, of course, you're talking about sex.

Hank jones said:
Since I am a cuckold, many would say: "who cares?"

Not quite. I would say: "since you are a cuckold, half your problem is solved. Your wife continues to be sexually satisfied, and that is a strong plus."

Hank jones said:
Til' now I was getting my satisfaction knowing my wife was getting it from another. I am now faced with the possibility of that no longer doing the trick.

Why not? Your wife is still getting her satisfaction from others, isn't she...?

Hank jones said:
Is my "midlife crisis" right around the corner?

Not at all. Your "midlife crisis" has already arrived. You're there.

Hank jones said:
I have my soulmate, I love her with all my heart, and I know she loves me.

Count your blessings.

Hank jones said:
How do I tell my wife something has to change? —Hank

I suggest mentioning to your wife, in a normal and factual way (don't treat this as an "awkward subject"), what you've said in this post. She already knows all this, of course, because to her it's just as obvious as it is to you. If she hasn't said anything, it's probably because she doesn't think it's "proper" for a woman to point out to a man (you) his failing sexual abilities. Then, go on to suggest the two of you begin thinking in terms of alternative, non-traditional, non-vanilla sexual practices that will involve you... because of your health problems... playing some non-traditional roles, but which should enable her to obtain sexual satisfaction either with you or some combination of you and her lover(s). You might suggest to your wife she read and begin considering, for instance:

Queening:
The Fine Art of Queening

Chin Dildos (“Accommodator”):
The Accommodator Chin Dildos, Face Dildos, Head Dildos, Facial Dildos

Queening Furniture:
Fetish Furniture Factory

Strapon primer:
Take It Like A Man - Pegging and Strap-On Sex

You might also consider the erotic appeal of your wife denying you by "forcing" you to wear a male chastity device and becoming your sole keyholder, per:

Male chastity advantages for women:
Making Him Your Dream Man: Male Chastity FAQ

Your wife might then let you out of your cock cage when she feels like it... for instance, after a week of adequate performance by you on your housework... then "force" you to wear a hollow strap-on dildo, which she could ride to however many orgasms she might wish to have while denying you any sensation at all. See:

Hollow strapons:
Doc Johnson Sex Toys VacuLock

Hollow Cock Strap Ons Vac-u-lock Doc Johnson

—Custer

Dear Custer Laststand, i read many of your postings here, i always had a question to ask you, which im daring to ask now.
what do u do? i mean your job in day to day life? which area are u into? plz be honest and tell

Indicuck,

indicuck said:
Dear Custer Laststand, I read many of your postings here and have always had a question to ask you. What do you do? I mean, what is your job in day-to-day life? What is your field? Please be honest and tell us.

My means of earning a living... that is, my sources of income... do not involve, nor have they ever involved, any form of activity, professional or otherwise, related even slightly to the subject matter of this forum. I prefer to refrain from stating my professional background because of the possibility that may be interpreted by some as trying to imply my comments here are somehow "better" than the comments of others.

I make no such claim. I prefer that others consider my comments — if they're interested in doing so — entirely on their merits. Those who disagree should consider themselves free to disregard my posts, or post in reply expressing their disagreement is rational terms (as some do from time-to-time), or reply with insulting flames (as some also do on occasion), just as with posts from anyone else.

—Custer

Custard Stand is an 8th grade English teacher
at a 3rd rate private skool 4 boys .....and a big poo poo
head :D

Custer,
i think u took my words in wrong way. i asked about ur proffesional background for the reason that, im so much impressed they way u make Dissection of the post that i really wonder that u must be from a very proffesional background.. might be from legal, or journalism or from a research background
my curiousity make me ask that question custer, plz dont mind

The more things you're curious about, the better...

Indicuck,

indicuck said:
Custer, I think you took my words in the wrong way.

I didn't view your question in any negative way. I assumed you asked because it was of interest to you.

indicuck said:
I asked about your professional background because I'm impressed by your dissection of the post.

Thanks for saying so... I appreciate it.

indicuck said:
I really wonder if you are from a very professional background... maybe legal, journalism or research.

Maybe. But, I'll leave my reply (above) as stated.

indicuck said:
My curiousity made me ask, custer... please don't mind.

Hey, please don't worry about it, Indicuck. I'm not offended at all... anyone is free to ask whatever they like in this forum. The more things you're curious about and the more questions you ask, the better. A relevant quote (the source of which I don't recall, unfortunately) is: "The beginning of wisdom is the asking of many questions."

—Custer

[BTW, that's a nice photo next to your screen name. I like it. If that's your wife, she looks very sexy.]

I believe they call him by another name at his day job, POTUS.

yes custer, you are right. she is my wife. but still my question is a mystery.
what do u do... lol

MacNfries said:
Just so happen to sit in on one of Custerpie's symposiums ... :p

============

how terribly droll :D

When posters like duke9555 attack other posters, in this case Custer Last Stand, and call them childish names like "poo poo head" they are interferring with the real dialogue which might take place on these sites.

It's too bad we don't have a way to screen-out those with IQs of less that 70, but that's the reality with which we have to deal.

Son of John said:
When posters like duke9555 attack other posters, in this case Custer Last Stand, and call them childish names like "poo poo head" they are interferring with the real dialogue which might take place on these sites.

It's too bad we don't have a way to screen-out those with IQs of less that 70, but that's the reality with which we have to deal.

==============

My dear John if WE had a method to screen out those with IQs < 70
you my dearest John wood NOT be here :mad::D

That blackboard sums up a woman's mind - very, very complicated, so a guy might as well give up the struggle and JUST DO AS HE IS TOLD on a need to know basis.

Saraha said:
High I.Q. does not guarantee that you know how to fuck a woman to orgasm.

===========

neither does a low IQ ...ask John :D

Wow totally forgot about this tread. Lol it sure went to hell in a hurry. Lol thanks for hijacking it guys. Damn poo poo heads.
Anyways there was a few questions I'll try to remember and answer in the short free time I've got.

Bari n I do talk. And for Xmas she bought a few domme/ cuckolding books. She has a hard time playing those roles after being a boss all day at work. I've offered to do the Dom part but think serving her needs when she gets home is far more practical.
My medical. With the meds I'm hard my blood pressure is now almost half what is was for 3/4 of my life. So my energy level max out easily. And well for sex it's hard to get BP high enough to make things hard for long.
There you go the long and short of it.

she can strap on fuck your ass and you can cum being fucked. she can turn you into a sissy girl like my wife did and know i cum soft while derrick fucks my ass. Its funny honey but there are ways. I always had that ir reg heartbeat and screwed up my sex life until i got a pacemaker. Now i'm fine but during that time I got fucked by my wife and lovers and had good O's by assfucking. but, i understand its a real change but you can learn to suck a good cock and enjoy the experience by role playing. i enjoy being the girl with men and being my wife's sissy bitch to play with. don't give up sex, just change your view. the view from the bottom can be really exciting. ps: i've , a few times, cum in my panties while soft just hearing my wife's screams and moans and seeing her pussy pounded. very erotic. kisses sunny

Users who are viewing this thread