• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Experienced, executive hotwife in Texas, travels extensively, seeks cuck for service

• Thread starterAdira
  • Start date

Adira

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 6, 2024
Executive, mom, and more by day, hotwife by night. Experienced in various aspects of the lifestyle including Cuckholding. Seeking a serious cuck who understands the pleasure of serving a Queen, as she prepares for and enjoys her Alpha male partner. We are sexy, sophisticated, fun, and very kinky. The right compliment will enable our fireworks to explode even brighter. XO

2AD2218D-A264-4535-ACE3-AAB6AEBB278F.jpeg
4C65CC02-7A57-4F4B-A6E3-DE1EC90E368D.jpeg

Reactions: Natamofo, adventure816, Custer Laststand and 12 others
I am interested

Adira said:
Executive, mom, and more by day, hotwife by night. Experienced in various aspects of the lifestyle including Cuckholding. Seeking a serious cuck who understands the pleasure of serving a Queen, as she prepares for and enjoys her Alpha male partner. We are sexy, sophisticated, fun, and very kinky. The right compliment will enable our fireworks to explode even brighter. XO

I’d love to see more

Adira said:

I can tell from here she’s a sophisticated woman. I like that

Averagebuttman said:
I can tell from here she’s a sophisticated woman. I like that
Thank you. I am indeed 😘.

feetlovver said:
I am interested
Please message me and I’m happy to share details. Today I am preparing for my Man to be back home. Nails done, lashes done, cleaners and houseboy final touches, taking a hot bath and getting makeup done. I plan to be well taken care of all night with very little sleep.

Reactions: Rocckman and feetlovver
Reactions: VikingDJS
Adira said:

Ever in fort myers/Sarasota?

Very interested

sexymicheal said:
Very interested
Well then, send me a message and we can discuss.

well I hope your evening is going well, i live in the Westlake area of Austin and you?

Here are a few pics of me Miss

stock.png
thumbnail (27).jpg
thumbnailhot.jpg
thumbnail.jpg
Walk of fame family.jpg

Reactions: Custer Laststand and laury
Excellent. Thank you for sending them for consideration. What is your availability like in terms of schedule?

Well, i am a Music Entertainer so i pretty much make my schedule. I can accommodate

Omg noce

Users who are viewing this thread