• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Exploring Cuckoldry With My Conservative Wife

Pakistani_EL

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 10, 2016
Hi all,

Just to introduce myself quickly, I am a British born Pakistani, aged 28, and have been happily married to my wife, also British-Pakistani and aged 24, for 4 years now. We're both Muslims but are not particularly religious (hence why I'm on this site, I suppose) although my wife does maintain modesty with hijab. It was a 'love' marriage, so not arranged and that's probably why we've always felt a lot more comfortable with exploring our sexuality together.

Anyway, recently we have both introduced the idea of cuckoldry into our relationship; although I am not particularly submissive I have always had fantasies about someone stronger, more daring and perhaps most importantly, non-Pakistani and non-Muslim taking my wife. I brought this up with my wife rather sheepishly but thankfully she admitted to me that she had many of the same fantasies. She is quite a domineering person and she likes to be in charge, which is why I think she likes it so much! So far, we've only done role-plays while in bed but we are looking to explore things further.

I thought it would be best to join the site to share ideas, ask for some advice etc. I now very strongly consider myself a proud cuckold. I'd love to hear what you guys think/what you'd do to my wife (I love the humiliation that comes with cuckoldry) as we search for a 'viable' person for her.

Also, please do understand with our culture/religion that it may not always be possible to divulge certain pieces of information due to the stigma associated with it.

All the best,

Reactions: MuslimCuckoldYusuf, atm, BlackJack29 and 3 others
Gday mate. Welcome to the wonderful world of cuckoldry.
Both you and your wife seem to be on the same page with the same interests. Im sure you will achieve your desires in time.
Keep up the communication and exploring your sexuality together.
I hope you keep us informed of your progress.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
A fellow cuckold.

its a good thing that you realise the stigmata of religion. love is not set by rules of books but by 2 people and their affection and bond to each other. you are in th process of freeing yourself like so many others of us here with maybe mainly christian budhist and other beliefs.
i wish you the best and good luck and i think its a good step for you. just be cautious and careful not to get trouble by religious fanatics.

possibly moving by time towards other more open people and surroundings might be good for you both. life can be so great without certain cultural and religious hindrances of neighbours and communities. wish you the best

Reactions: SquirmingSub
Hi guys,

Thank you ever so much for the warm welcome. There is of course a lot of stigma and with religion and culture it is especially difficult, which is why we may sometimes find this lifestyle more difficult, but me and my wife are trying hard to be discreet to ensure we don't have such problems.

I just thought I'd share a bit of background as to how we got into this! Me and my wife have always been very open with each other about our fantasies and desires. While teasing her in bed I asked her what her deepest, darkest fantasy was. Although she was initially very reluctant to talk about it, with a little more playing around she admitted at various points in her life (starting from when she was in college), she always 'had a thing' for white guys. She said she found the novelty of being with someone not in her culture and not the norm (she grew up in East London, surrounded by other Asians so white guys were really a minority) very sexually arousing. It was at this point I brought up my own fantasies with her.

Now at this point I admit I was taken aback - and felt hurt, especially given that she had clearly been harbouring this fantasy for such a long time, but at the same time the cuckold in me had his heart racing, and mind excited. It is strange, even though I had the fantasy for so long, hearing my wife say the words and it all becoming a reality was a bit overwhelming. After a while I became a lot more open minded about the idea, and we started roleplaying the scenario out in bed, and in hindsight I realise now she progressively got more and more domineering in our roleplays!

It all came to a head around a month ago, where she mentioned to me that a new colleague of hers started to flirt with her. On paper, it was everything we both had dreamt of - single, white, non-Muslim but generally a decent guy; I wanted to push ahead with it but she disagreed saying she didn't want to blur the lines between her workplace and pleasure. I think the experience shocked us a little - having fantasies is one thing, actually having an opportunity to enact them in real life is another - so we had a long chat afterwards, about whether we really wanted this and how we would deal with any issues that may arise.

First and foremost we love each other and always will, no lover of her will ever replace that. She also said that as I was indecisive about many things that she should be the one making the decisions. She said that as I enjoyed being humiliated that she would ensure that I had no say in what she did (I love not having the control so it was OK) and that I would no longer be the 'man of the house'. She asked if I agreed, and told me there was no going back (unless of course she decided) and I agreed. It was then I made my status as 'cuckold' official and we had sex that night. Ever since then she's not mentioned this whole 'no longer then man of the house' thing which is confusing because I don't know where she's going with it. About 2-3 weeks ago, she told me she was thinking about a 'suitable' person and would let me know as soon as she would.

Would love to hear what you guys think?

Thanks

Reactions: makess
Pakistani-EL, great background update.
A couple of things did catch my attention.
1st your wife. She seems very keen to cuckold you. I love this, a woman that wants multiple lovers is hot in my opinion. From your post it seems she knows what she want and she intends to get it. I also relate to her fantasy. I don't go much on inter-racial but inter=cultural is erotic as you have to combine 2 different cultures and beliefs. This makes for a much more interesting union. Which is why I prefer Anglo-Asian to Anglo-African. Its the difference in culture, not just skin colour. I'm a Christian and to have sex with a Muslim lady is on my bucket list although I doubt it will ever happen. To cuckold a Muslim at the same time would be awesome. To be cuckolded by a Muslim is also on my list. Pity we don't live closer.
So for your wife, 10 out of 10 for her attitude and courage in exploring her sexuality and for her honesty.

You, on the other hand, has raised some concerns with me. You said in the above post that you asked her for her darkest fantasy but when she told you you said you were "hurt". If the fantasy "hurt" you how are you going to handle the real thing? From what you have said about your wife there is going to be another man between her legs very soon. I think you need to talk to her about your feelings, especially about you being hurt by her admission, ASAP.
I commend you on your honesty, attitude and courage to be cuckolded by a non-Muslim. I know this cant be easy for you to admit. With more people like you in the world there would be a lot less tension and we could all live together in peace and love and sex.

Keep us posted on your progress. You definitely have my interest.

Hello! Those are good questions. I suppose the first thing that makes me feel as if I could handle it is the fact that, when the opportunity with her work colleague came up, I absolutely encouraged her to pursue it. I even offered to make myself scarce from the house for longer than usual to ensure she and him had their own space and time. Perhaps 'hurt' wasn't the best word to describe - more like, taken aback, it was a weird feeling, shock, surprise and sexual gratification from knowing that I wasn't enough for her. Nonetheless, after reading your comments, I spoke to my wife about this in some detail yesterday night, where she reassured me that she loved me and that no-one would be able to replace me, and also said that if I felt unsure about pursuing this that we should stop. I said I was OK with it and that if I was honest, the being 'hurt' aspect only added to the sexual pleasure I felt from it.

She also dropped a bit of a bombshell! The area in East London where we live is full of Eastern European men - they tend to be very tall, of very large build, strong etc. Normally my wife would say that she found them rude while out in public and generally were crude and often stared at her with lust when she was outside, but she admitted to me now that she is sexually aroused by the idea of someone like that taking her. I always knew that this lifestyle would help us discover each other more - I didn't expect to start discovering new things about her this soon! A year or two back we even had some Eastern European builders in the house doing some work and she admitted she had even had thoughts about this as early as then! Oh, the missed opportunities!

She said she found that idea of someone from a completely different culture taking her hot - the fact that they are tall and built also helps her! She said she needs a day or two to think about it and once she gives the green light, we can start looking. It is now that we are starting to think about the practicalities of trying to meet someone - any suggestions for how/where we'd meet with a bull? My wife's suggestion so far was to book a hotel and take him back to the room to discuss the cuckold arrangement further - but I am reluctant to meet with someone whom I don't know very well.

Reactions: purplejoys and makess
Perhaps it would be better not to start with someone from the neighbourhood - there can be unforeseen consequences which I don't think that you are prepared for.

You should find someone who lives further away, either the other side of town or who doesn't live in London.

I've sent you a PM if you want to chat more discretely

Enigma632 said:
Perhaps it would be better not to start with someone from the neighbourhood - there can be unforeseen consequences which I don't think that you are prepared for.

You should find someone who lives further away, either the other side of town or who doesn't live in London.
I agree on the thought of Ebigma. Also don't consider the builders or Eastern European guys - you need to find the right mindset and someone tactful - many of these guys have bad macho-issues and lowleveling you in ways you did not think of could lead to bad situations for all participating.
I'd tend to think that like already said you need a tactful somewhat dominant and a bit experienced person so this could become a good experience for all of you.

Reactions: purplejoys and Enigma632
I agree with both Enigma and Slinger. Find someone with a strong personality as opposed to a crude personality, forceful but gentle as opposed to cruel and not from local area. This will allow you to come to terms with your feelings and work out what it is you really want without any backlash in your social area. I think you need someone who can be the Alpha in the bedroom and a friend in the pub. Its one thing to be treated as a servant but another all together to be treated as a dog.
It is great that you and your wife are communicating. You both seem to have each others welfare at heart which is good. Dont rush in and keep talking and you should be fine.
Feel free to PM me also. I have been where you wish to go and maybe I can help you on your journey. This goes for your wife too if she would like to speak to someone outside privately.
BTW. Im Australian.

Hey all,

First of all, I just wanted to say a big thank you to all you guys for your input. It means a lot to me and especially for someone as inexperienced as me, the advice is invaluable!

I talked to my wife about this issue around unforeseen circumstances and she agreed that given our situation it is best to venture outwards rather than stay locally.

We both brainstormed about potential ways we could meet people - of course, online forums is a big one but often finding someone close enough is difficult. My wife suggested that she could go to a nightclub (there are various ones a reasonable drive from where we live) to find a guy, bring her back home and see where it leads? My only issue is that this would be likely to be a one night stand thing, not a long term bull relationship. But I guess it would be a start?

She's debating that and what sort of clothes to wear if she does. She ruled out wearing her normal hijab and abaya outfit of course - but I think wearing the hijab would intrigue other men? Maybe it's just me. She also won't drink alcohol, because for some ironic reason does not want to be a 'harami', even though all this is technically forbidden. *rolls eyes*

Let me know what you guys think.

Reactions: marc.heidenmann, makess and redback
lol so alcohol is forbidden...females can be so freaky...
ok if you chose a nightclub = roulette
the guy needs to be either ok with you watching, or this being in a muslim household, which might make some fear because of a violent picture in media being shown and concerns the angry muslim husband will enter the bedroom with an axe killing lover and wife.
or them both being stoned to death :p kidding but true as many are probably concerned
you will most likely have to work around this set of stigmata (also to prevent muslim friends maybe driving/coming by or hearsay another guy was at your house late at night...

- my advice would be a hotel room
- different city for remaining rather anonymous - low chance of backfiring as no friends/neighbours could show up
- preferably pick a decent experienced bull/guy who might even let u watch in case you want that.
- if no watching wanted/allowed set up a spycam. you will treasure this decision. - i was lucky enough to have my gf doing 2 videos so far and it is a huge turn on

good luck my friend. keep us updated

Last edited:
Having spoken to my wife, we think we have come up with a compromise. I've found a hotel and club in Birmingham almost right next to each other, although it is a gamble she said she wanted to first make out with another person in that sort of setting first, with me also there watching her/watching over her.

We're going on the assumption that because it's Birmingham most people there will be familiar with the Muslim faith and will be okay with it - in fact having been on some other forums it looks like people from Birmingham would be up for this sort of thing especially! The only worry would be whether he would let me watch, although that choice is ultimately upto my wife.

Assuming I get the green light from her, we can start in a couple of days when our summer holiday begins.

Reactions: purplejoys, makess and xlove19
that sounds good so far what you plan. just make sure you know where she is all the time - i guess it could happen you will have a long time at the bar/lobby waiting for your turn - to clean up...and i hope she serves you a big creamy dessert - will you let us see some pics o her cumfilled cunt and body ? (without face of course)

Pakistani_EL said:
Having spoken to my wife, we think we have come up with a compromise. I've found a hotel and club in Birmingham almost right next to each other, although it is a gamble she said she wanted to first make out with another person in that sort of setting first, with me also there watching her/watching over her.

We're going on the assumption that because it's Birmingham most people there will be familiar with the Muslim faith and will be okay with it - in fact having been on some other forums it looks like people from Birmingham would be up for this sort of thing especially! The only worry would be whether he would let me watch, although that choice is ultimately upto my wife.

Assuming I get the green light from her, we can start in a couple of days when our summer holiday begins.

Maybe better take a holiday at outside country and realise your fantasy more easier ))

DSC_0010.JPG DSC_0012.JPG DSC_6412.JPG DSC_6413.JPG DSC_6416.JPG IMG_7693.JPG IMG_7694.JPG IMG_7699.JPG IMG_7700.JPG

Pakistani_EL said:
Hi all,

Just to introduce myself quickly, I am a British born Pakistani, aged 28, and have been happily married to my wife, also British-Pakistani and aged 24, for 4 years now. We're both Muslims but are not particularly religious (hence why I'm on this site, I suppose) although my wife does maintain modesty with hijab. It was a 'love' marriage, so not arranged and that's probably why we've always felt a lot more comfortable with exploring our sexuality together.

Anyway, recently we have both introduced the idea of cuckoldry into our relationship; although I am not particularly submissive I have always had fantasies about someone stronger, more daring and perhaps most importantly, non-Pakistani and non-Muslim taking my wife. I brought this up with my wife rather sheepishly but thankfully she admitted to me that she had many of the same fantasies. She is quite a domineering person and she likes to be in charge, which is why I think she likes it so much! So far, we've only done role-plays while in bed but we are looking to explore things further.

I thought it would be best to join the site to share ideas, ask for some advice etc. I now very strongly consider myself a proud cuckold. I'd love to hear what you guys think/what you'd do to my wife (I love the humiliation that comes with cuckoldry) as we search for a 'viable' person for her.

Also, please do understand with our culture/religion that it may not always be possible to divulge certain pieces of information due to the stigma associated with it.

All the best,
all the best bro

khalid

Hi, I was wondering if there are any updates i'm also a british born pakistani cuckold

Can we chat on skype?
Pakistani_EL said:
Hey all,

First of all, I just wanted to say a big thank you to all you guys for your input. It means a lot to me and especially for someone as inexperienced as me, the advice is invaluable!

I talked to my wife about this issue around unforeseen circumstances and she agreed that given our situation it is best to venture outwards rather than stay locally.

We both brainstormed about potential ways we could meet people - of course, online forums is a big one but often finding someone close enough is difficult. My wife suggested that she could go to a nightclub (there are various ones a reasonable drive from where we live) to find a guy, bring her back home and see where it leads? My only issue is that this would be likely to be a one night stand thing, not a long term bull relationship. But I guess it would be a start?

She's debating that and what sort of clothes to wear if she does. She ruled out wearing her normal hijab and abaya outfit of course - but I think wearing the hijab would intrigue other men? Maybe it's just me. She also won't drink alcohol, because for some ironic reason does not want to be a 'harami', even though all this is technically forbidden. *rolls eyes*

Let me know what you guys think.
n

hi
Pakistani_EL said:
Hi all,

All the best,
.we are from pakistan..would u like to chat n share things..