Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 24, 2016
It's everywhere nowadays

Reactions: whitewife696969
1.jpg

• Love
Reactions: MrCM, Macmachine, genuinepleasure and 3 others
I think it’s that black men are better gentically and they naturally get attracted to them. Does that make sense?

Reactions: whitewife696969
Goodhub said:
I think it’s that black men are better gentically and they naturally get attracted to them. Does that make sense?
Treat any bull the right way, irrespective of skin colour and size and you will be in for a great time 😜 its all about good communication
Valerie

Reactions: DawnW, whitewife696969 and Marriedbabymaker
greatview said:
Treat any bull the right way, irrespective of skin colour and size and you will be in for a great time 😜 its all about good communication
Valerie
I’ve established good communication with a man, I guess I’m ok with him being a better man

White women are the best fucks ever! Toronto area WOMEN cum get my BLACK COCK! My snapchat is chestanutz, skype is mrcm, google chat is chestanutz4real@gmail.com

ChesCock.jpg

• Love
Reactions: HotTirza, JamesR50 and DawnW
Reactions: littlesmallie
Trying to talk my mature white wife to try another guy, especially a bbc

• Love
Reactions: JamesR50
MrCM said:
White women are the best fucks ever! Toronto area WOMEN cum get my BLACK COCK! My snapchat is chestanutz, skype is mrcm, google chat is chestanutz4real@gmail.com

ChesCock.jpg
Too far away but she would love that stretching her married, mature, white, hairy pussy.

Reactions: MrCM and littlesmallie
Hawkdoctor said:
Trying to talk my mature white wife to try another guy, especially a bbc
I’ve been talking to my wife too! Making some progress!

Rockford said:
I’ve been talking to my wife too! Making some progress!
Lucky you.

Hawkdoctor said:
Finally got her to admit she would like to try it. Butvsays she is not sure she can really do it!

Rockford said:
Finally got her to admit she would like to try it. Butvsays she is not sure she can really do it!
I can't finish well now that I'm older. I can help my wife orgasm orally and with my fingers. When I begin to fuck her I can't last after I cum. She is pulling me closer and my cock is dropping out. Can't imagine her pleasure if she was fucking a bbc.

Hawkdoctor said:
I can't finish well now that I'm older. I can help my wife orgasm orally and with my fingers. When I begin to fuck her I can't last after I cum. She is pulling me closer and my cock is dropping out. Can't imagine her pleasure if she was fucking a bbc.
Yes that’s a problem as we get older. I can fuck for hours but seldom cum. Make me stay Horney all the time. When an older wife gets a younger cock she realizes how much harder they are and the cum so much more!