• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Extra small condoms

• Thread starterJohnny in london
  • Start date

Johnny in london

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 11, 2004
Does anyone else have problems getting them? Regular sizes are no good to me and although shops seem to stock extra large ones for black guys us poorly endowed sissies don't to have much choice.

Maybe it's the way it should be! And asking the staff for help finding your size is a great way of humiliating yourself.

Maybe small cocks shouldn't be using condoms...maybe a hand jacking them off is all that's meant for them.:D

MacNfries said:
Just cut one of the fingers off a latex glove ... think about it ... you have 5 small sizes to choose from. :rolleyes:

=========

oh don't be snide
google made to order
condoms ....it's a whole new
form of self-degradation
seeing my mini-rubber next
to HIS maxi-rubber makes me
warm all over :)

I know of a woman that went in a drugstore and asked if they had extra large condoms. When the druggist said ” sure, how many would you like?” She answered “ none, but may I stay here till a guy comes in here to buy any?”

Lol

Interesting responses! Agree with the first responder, us sissies aren't really meant to get any but it sure is wonderfully humiliating going into a pharmacy and asking if they have any small sizes.

I did it recently and I could see this young girl go up and laugh about it to her friends as soon as I left. Not very professional but it sure worked for me.

myONE size condom makes the smallest condom available, and I use size E55, 5" long and small diameter. Phil C

image.jpeg image.jpeg

Wow, you dug up a post that was over 13 years old. Research or just too much time on your hands.

I am good at searching. This is my busy time of the year and I work about 12 hours 7 days. Phil

Users who are viewing this thread