Extreme breeding fantasy

• Thread starterinsider115
  • Start date

insider115

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 30, 2007
I've posted this under IR extreme so hopefully it wont offend anyone- as I've said, it is just a fantasy but one I'd love to share.

My details of my fantasy demonstrate how society could be ordered:

From the age of 16, well endowed black men (bulls) are given breeding rights with black women of their choice until they have fathered two children to produce the next generation of the black master race.

From the age of 16, under endowed white boys who are judged to display 'femininity' are harvested for semen and white women (as selected by black men) are inseminated to produce the next generation of sluts and slaves.

On fathering two children, the well endowed black males will receive a vasectomy. All other Black males (i.e. who are not well endowed) will have already received a vasectomy.

All white males will be castrated, including those already harvested for semen.

After the breeding phase, the black bulls are then given enjoyment rights over any women they choose (black or white). Each woman can chose a white male slave if she wishes, to perform menial tasks etc.

Although there are flaws to this system (the most obvious being the lack of beautiful interracial breeding), it seeks to perpetuate the sublime balance we have begun to wake up to- i.e. the domination of the black master race and the natural state of submission that the white race is increasingly coming to realise is the natural order.

If anyone was interested in refining my fantasy I'd love to hear from you.

I really think the white race is doomed, overtime your seeing more and more interracial relationships. Already in TX and Cali white people are the minority. No point in preserving the white race its being fucked it out existence.

insider115 said:
I've posted this under IR extreme so hopefully it wont offend anyone- as I've said, it is just a fantasy but one I'd love to share.

My details of my fantasy demonstrate how society could be ordered:

From the age of 16, well endowed black men (bulls) are given breeding rights with black women of their choice until they have fathered two children to produce the next generation of the black master race.

From the age of 16, under endowed white boys who are judged to display 'femininity' are harvested for semen and white women (as selected by black men) are inseminated to produce the next generation of sluts and slaves.

On fathering two children, the well endowed black males will receive a vasectomy. All other Black males (i.e. who are not well endowed) will have already received a vasectomy.

All white males will be castrated, including those already harvested for semen.

After the breeding phase, the black bulls are then given enjoyment rights over any women they choose (black or white). Each woman can chose a white male slave if she wishes, to perform menial tasks etc.

Although there are flaws to this system (the most obvious being the lack of beautiful interracial breeding), it seeks to perpetuate the sublime balance we have begun to wake up to- i.e. the domination of the black master race and the natural state of submission that the white race is increasingly coming to realise is the natural order.

If anyone was interested in refining my fantasy I'd love to hear from you.

Reactions: BorrowMyWife and Gerwin
I think we should just conquer Sweden. They are a bunch of liberals anyway so they should not mind.

Reactions: Gerwin
i agree :)

Reactions: Gerwin
Rhino said:
I think we should just conquer Sweden. They are a bunch of liberals anyway so they should not mind.
Well, slick willie was the world's first 'black' US president since you brought politics into it. It is astonishing just how low this nation has sunk regardless of which party holds sway. I predict that the US will go out with a whimper rather than a bang and it will be in our lifetimes.

I am aware this is fantasy, but its just silly to order peoples procreation rights based on skin tone, or assumed penis size only.

Its also undemocratic. In fact, we probably don't even do it to our farm animals.

Adding to the above, most women pick a guy because he is reasonably good with other things such as social skills, earning a living, but also looks physically handsome (overall, not just his dick, which often isn't seen till after a few dates anyway).

That is he's not a complete jerk off, or a weirdo.

Skin tone rarely plays a role in mate selection, unless both skin tone (difference) and culture help the young woman to rebel. Which she might be doing, but that will be to do with her parents. Problem is years later she may find the relationship inadequate and hollow and perhaps leave.

Dick size rarely plays a big role in a young woman's choice of a partner. But it may play a role in the guys bravado. This may be appealing to some young women. Others it may turn off. Even if he can fuck well.

Ditto with money. If the guy is an idiot with it, or he assumes its his source of power, it will turn most off. If on the other hand he uses it to help others he may draw the compassionate kind. But in general money only opens some doors. A young woman will almost always favour a charming guy to a rich arsehole or clown.