• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Extreme dice game

• Thread starterBustywifeandcuckAZ
  • Start date
  • #1,101
nickfaldo said:
any cuck or slut up for a hard game?
Cuck here free for a game, PM me. any rules withou info only

• #1,102

• #1,103
GaryAlina
ago about an hour

• #1,104
Cuck looking to lose BBW wife. PM if interested

Reactions: scotchpie
  • #1,105
AllCapNoShaft said:
Any bull on now to play for my fat slut?

AllCapNoShaft said:
Cuck looking to lose BBW wife. PM if interested
Play him it's worth it.

Reactions: AllCapNoShaft
  • #1,106
Reactions: cumonmywifeplz
  • #1,107
we are a married couple 49 45, slut black wife and white cuck, a n y d e s k code 795659773 and control our pc, exp/ose, humiliate, make links, up for real meets if local

• #1,108
any cucks on for an extreme dice game?

Reactions: ducouple and Richduckie
  • #1,109
Cuck here, wanting to play!

• #1,110
Any bulls on to play for my fat ***** wife? PM me

• #1,111
AllCapNoShaft said:
Any bulls on to play for my fat ***** wife? PM me
are you ready for another extreme game boy :cool:
if you ready pm me

Reactions: Funslaveforyou and WeakWannabe
  • #1,112
ready for any game

_MG_1131 - 52.jpg

Reactions: Richduckie
  • #1,113
ANyone up?

Reactions: Funslaveforyou, slaveofmyown and WeakWannabe
  • #1,114
Anyone to play for cucks’ pics of himself?

Reactions: slaveofmyown
  • #1,115
Any bull on to play for my fat slut wife? PM me

• #1,116
FYI: don't play with justcruisin

Reactions: dg6645
  • #1,117
AllCapNoShaft said:
Caps being a baby. He gave me his kik and said he liked to be teased on there. Then when I do it, he complains.

• #1,118
any cuck or slut up for a extreme game?

Reactions: JessiM and Funslaveforyou
  • #1,119
AllCapNoShaft said:
That brings up an interesting thought I've had for a while. Those of us who do go hard ******** on our wives, need a good way to know if the person we are revealing ALL to, are actually trustworthy. While we like the idea of hard ******** to others, at the same time, we don't need creepy stalkers, or someone who tries to contact and potentially ruin a marriage.
Yes, I know, if we don't want the risk, don't do it at all. I've heard this before. But most of us hard revealers enjoy sharing person information about our wives to others who want it for their own use, and not to repost full information elsewhere without our permission. I've vetted those who I've revealed to as much as I can, and I've been fortunate to find some very trustworthy members on this forum. I'm sure others have not been as lucky.
Anyway, I was thinking, what do you other 'hard exposers' think of setting up some sort of database/rating system for those who we've played and were trustworthy? Anyone else think this might work to help us be more receptive of accepting extreme ******** and limit our worry factor?

• Love
Reactions: returninghero, Funslaveforyou, JonGrey and 5 others
  • #1,120
lovetolicktwat said:
That brings up an interesting thought I've had for a while. Those of us who do go hard ******** on our wives, need a good way to know if the person we are revealing ALL to, are actually trustworthy. While we like the idea of hard ******** to others, at the same time, we don't need creepy stalkers, or someone who tries to contact and potentially ruin a marriage.
Yes, I know, if we don't want the risk, don't do it at all. I've heard this before. But most of us hard revealers enjoy sharing person information about our wives to others who want it for their own use, and not to repost full information elsewhere without our permission. I've vetted those who I've revealed to as much as I can, and I've been fortunate to find some very trustworthy members on this forum. I'm sure others have not been as lucky.
Anyway, I was thinking, what do you other 'hard exposers' think of setting up some sort of database/rating system for those who we've played and were trustworthy? Anyone else think this might work to help us be more receptive of accepting extreme ******** and limit our worry factor?
I think that's a brilliant idea!

Reactions: milanoslut23, Funslaveforyou, WeakWannabe and 2 others