Extreme dice game

• Thread starterBustywifeandcuckAZ
  • Start date
  • #1,121
lovetolicktwat said:
That brings up an interesting thought I've had for a while. Those of us who do go hard ******** on our wives, need a good way to know if the person we are revealing ALL to, are actually trustworthy. While we like the idea of hard ******** to others, at the same time, we don't need creepy stalkers, or someone who tries to contact and potentially ruin a marriage.
Yes, I know, if we don't want the risk, don't do it at all. I've heard this before. But most of us hard revealers enjoy sharing person information about our wives to others who want it for their own use, and not to repost full information elsewhere without our permission. I've vetted those who I've revealed to as much as I can, and I've been fortunate to find some very trustworthy members on this forum. I'm sure others have not been as lucky.
Anyway, I was thinking, what do you other 'hard exposers' think of setting up some sort of database/rating system for those who we've played and were trustworthy? Anyone else think this might work to help us be more receptive of accepting extreme ******** and limit our worry factor?
I think that's a brilliant idea!

Reactions: milanoslut23, Funslaveforyou, WeakWannabe and 2 others
  • #1,122
wiltshire1 said:
I agree....excellent idea

Reactions: slaveofmyown and lovetolicktwat
  • #1,123
timmyB said:
I agree....excellent idea
Thanks TimmyB. You are definitely on the recommended list!

• #1,124
wiltshire1 said:

I don't mind setting up an Extreme ********' recommended users area, but would love ideas on the best way to admin this, in order to keep fakers from contaminating the data with bogus recommendations. I was thinking a group, where we could recommend a bull and have maybe a rated system. Could be as simple as a pass/fail grade. But I would suggest we not grant a pass without some sort of validation. Maybe length of time on the board, minimum amount of different recommendations, etc.
Please feel free to PM me with suggestions.

Reactions: slaveofmyown
  • #1,125
lovetolicktwat said:
That brings up an interesting thought I've had for a while. Those of us who do go hard ******** on our wives, need a good way to know if the person we are revealing ALL to, are actually trustworthy. While we like the idea of hard ******** to others, at the same time, we don't need creepy stalkers, or someone who tries to contact and potentially ruin a marriage.
Yes, I know, if we don't want the risk, don't do it at all. I've heard this before. But most of us hard revealers enjoy sharing person information about our wives to others who want it for their own use, and not to repost full information elsewhere without our permission. I've vetted those who I've revealed to as much as I can, and I've been fortunate to find some very trustworthy members on this forum. I'm sure others have not been as lucky.
Anyway, I was thinking, what do you other 'hard exposers' think of setting up some sort of database/rating system for those who we've played and were trustworthy? Anyone else think this might work to help us be more receptive of accepting extreme ******** and limit our worry factor?
That's actually a very nice idea. I actually have a discord server where I have added the "hard exposers" where they can chat to one another. But it would be better to have an outlet exclusive for them.

Reactions: JessiM, slaveofmyown and lovetolicktwat
  • #1,126
I am a cuck and free

• #1,127
JonGrey said:
That's actually a very nice idea. I actually have a discord server where I have added the "hard exposers" where they can chat to one another. But it would be better to have an outlet exclusive for them.
is there an invit e to that discord server???

• #1,128
JonGrey said:
I would also be interested in joining your Discord group if I may. Could you PM me the details?
I'm tossing around ideas on a extreme user database.

• #1,129
JonGrey said:

I've created an online database to log our trusted bulls. It's fairly simple, with fields for username, date joined Slutwives, positive votes, rating system, and additional comments. So while the original intent was just for trusted users, with this database it would be just as useful for logging untrusted users too.
I'll be happy to do the administrative 'grunt work'. I've decided to get on the list, a minimum of two independent opinions from different exposers are required to be added, both for positive and negative ratings.
I can easily add fields as necessary going forward.
For now, exposers cam PM me here with any trustworthy recommendations and I can add them when the criteria is met. I think it's safer for me to control the actual input of data, for now, to keep the integrity of the results. Once I get good data to input, I can send out the link for users to view at their leisure.
So what do you guys think? And feel free to begin sending me recommendations and/or 'stay away' users to my PM here.

Reactions: milanoslut23, cuckbob, Cagedfordoms and 5 others
  • #1,130
lovetolicktwat said:
I've created an online database to log our trusted bulls. It's fairly simple, with fields for username, date joined Slutwives, positive votes, rating system, and additional comments. So while the original intent was just for trusted users, with this database it would be just as useful for logging untrusted users too.
I'll be happy to do the administrative 'grunt work'. I've decided to get on the list, a minimum of two independent opinions from different exposers are required to be added, both for positive and negative ratings.
I can easily add fields as necessary going forward.
For now, exposers cam PM me here with any trustworthy recommendations and I can add them when the criteria is met. I think it's safer for me to control the actual input of data, for now, to keep the integrity of the results. Once I get good data to input, I can send out the link for users to view at their leisure.
So what do you guys think? And feel free to begin sending me recommendations and/or 'stay away' users to my PM here.
Thank you for your efforts

• #1,131
JonGrey said:
I can vouch for jongrey. Fun to play

• Love
Reactions: JonGrey and slaveofmyown
  • #1,132
Cuck here, any one up?

• #1,133
any cuck or slut up for a hard game?

Reactions: slaveofmyown, milanoslut23, liz2use and 2 others
  • #1,134
I will play for my Asian wife now. Message me in chat

• #1,135
Up